Current time: 06-05-2024, 03:01 AM
What did you learn today?
(12-23-2010, 08:28 PM)Grim Wrote: It's like needles pushing inwards into my ear canals.

i even remember the sound and i DO NOT want to hear it.

its SUPER EFFECTIVE! Vomit
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
odd, i can hear it for a bit then it stops...or maybe its just my net connection being shit ass slow o.O
ok it seems it really just stops.

tried the other one and i cant hear anything at 17k up Sad
14khz D:
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I can hear the start up for 19 but nothing else after that Sad

Edit:
Oh and I ended up screaming in pain on every single one from 17 below DX
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(12-23-2010, 09:54 PM)clonezero Wrote: 14khz D:

15kHz above is generally for below 25 to hear. (That's what the other test said)

*edit*
Dad might hit me or sumthin.

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
but Im only 24 D:

don't clones age faster?
DUN DUN DUN!@@@!!!~

==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
^Splice? LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
does this mean I have to get a hearing aid early D: WAAAH

My ears had a serious discussion with my fists earlier. After a little bit of deliberation, they have decided that they would like to have words with whoever came up with those soundtests.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
learned that theres a western union near metrobank along katips. transaction fee for sending money under Php 11k abroad is Php770.
Just learned that I am not naturally squint-eyed. It's just that I've been unconsciously doing so since my eyes have begun to lose its reliability (don't know when, but it was probably during late childhood or after). Not being able to open them wide is correlated; nakakasilaw o malabo. At least I've gone accustomed to being squint-eyed at all times, so there's no need to get an effing pair of glasses.
That Barney the Dinosaur is either the Anti-Christ or Satan.

Take the phrase CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR, then convert U to V and cut out all letters that ain't a Roman numeral, then the sum of the result (C+ V+ V+ L+ D+ I+ V) is 100+ 5+ 5+ 50+ 500+ 1+ 5 is 666.

Blink
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
That people have too much free time, so much so that they would rather find a way to say that something is from somewhere than to do something decent, like reading books or smth. (No offense to Fox, I just wanted to point this out lol)

I have the slightest bit of hate for that purp dino, but do people resort to finding 'satan' everywhere nowadays o__o?
Aray. Di na pala ako disente ngayon. LOL