Current time: 06-05-2024, 10:58 PM
What did you learn today?
...my training partner smiles like a rapist.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(11-15-2010, 10:16 PM)HayWire Wrote: ...my training partner smiles like a rapist.

you should learn to cover your ass when you bend over then. XD

edit:
learned that my current savings will not be enough to handle all the costs in moving out. will have to save up for a couple more months or even a whole year ~.~
Hemp milk tastes like Diluted Soy milk but looks like watery all-purpose glue XD;
(and the carton has rainbows O_O )

Oats vanilla tastes like overkill-soy milk.

So Hemp milk + Oats vanilla = Mmmm~~ Fake soy...
i like the hemp bliss brand and chocolate flavor. It's nice if you heat it up *not too much*. You can add honey to it when it's warm it'll dissolve nicely. Add gelatin to it when you heat it, cool it down then you get a jello hempdessert, all you need is nice fruit syrup. or whip cream with fruits.

It's healthier than soy.
http://www.mind1st.co.uk/omega-3-6-9.asp

Get Omega 3 6 9..everyday (brain + immune system = happy)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Rizal took REALLY REALLY small baby steps in Fort Santiago. Either he really really didn't wanna die yet or they tied him at the knees <_<
pinfu = all sets you have are made of sequences
suanko = easiest yakuman. all sets are 3 or 4 of a kind. closed and no calls can be made. worth 32k pts

waiting on a low probability tile to complete a set can be really effective against card counting players. this is because they would assume no one would be crazy enough to risk such a long wait and thus discard the tile thinking its a safe discard.

a beginner can defeat a an experienced player if the they more experienced player isnt flexible enough. newcomers tend to make irrational moves that are hard to predict.
Someone can be well-known/famous and yet totally unknown to you :T
(11-23-2010, 07:45 PM)HayWire Wrote: Someone can be well-known/famous and yet totally unknown to you :T

Speaking of which, Anne Curtis was infront of me in Topshop Rockwell and I had no idea who she was until my mom poked me and told me LOL
Hahah I've seen her in person a couple of times too. She always looks really tired.
I use my old level up cards to pick locks too much at our house these days. >> Don't lock the door and go to sleep when you have room mates dammit.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Yakult makes for a TERRIBLE cream/milk substitute for coffee/tea. =/
That I'll always hate ropes/wires/anything similar. Frakking things always end up in a tangle-y state, no matter what. =_=
coffee shops sometimes offer a "coffee-press" where you can press the coffee beans yourself.
That my face could possibly be used as an example under the entry "Apathetic" in a dictionary or encyclopedia. A couple of blokes started brawling on the bus home an hour ago, just a couple of rows down from where i was brooding. Most of the other passengers started panicking and getting out of their seats, all i did was just snort and return my attention to watching the traffic crawling by outside. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Playing lower-PSR games in HoN and trolling other players, especially pinoy players, is a lot of fun.

Some dude named banana_sex made my day, after finding out that I was "pinoy" when a friend of mine said bye in your usual jejemon manner. Thing is, he noticed right away na "pinoy" daw ako. Hahaha, the irony.

Badtrip nga pala sya because I won the game firsthand LOL