Current time: 05-23-2024, 08:12 PM
What did you learn today?
You're not the only one. I could literally drink through several servings of it for just a couple pieces of Chickenjoy. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
not the gravy recipe, but the chickenjoy and yumburger:
http://www.maxtein.com/blogs/Jollibee.Recipe.htm

one of the comments tho has this:
Quote:Jollibee gravy is a secret daw. That gravy is a ready mixed powder already, then all the staff are going to do is to mix with water then boil.

However, I knew someone who makes a jollibee gravy taste-like. Here's the ingredients and procedure.

Ingredients

* 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth, undiluted
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* breadcrumbs

Preparation

Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk in flour, and cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Whisk in broth and remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, 2 minutes or until mixture thickens.

still digging through the comments and found KF gravy XD
Quote:KFC Gravy Recipe

* 1 1/2 tablespoons Butter shortening, melted
* 3 tablespoons of original breading flour
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 can campbell condensed chicken stock
* 1 can water

Directions:

1. Make a roux with the melted shortening and 1 1/2 tablespoon of flour

2. Cook this over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the roux browns in color to resemble a nice milk chocolate color.

3. Once the mixture turns brown remove it from the heat and add the remaining flour stiring to make a paste.

4. Slowly add the liquids whisking together the paste and liquid.

5. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 2 minutes reduce the heat and allow the mixture to thicken which should take about 3 to 5 minutes. Stiring constantaly. Mixture will burn if left unattended.
Awesome! I'll try to make some for Christmas lol

Learned a bit more about Pointers and the way they make your head spin the wrong way >_> C++
my current consumption rate is around 4 gravy refills (and of course that puny thing they add in) 3 extra rice (approx) per chicken joy max. thankfully I only dare do this once a week XD and I don't eat much for the rest of the day XD.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Yeah I agree! The gravy is pretty nice, ain't it? Smile
rant: since last month a jolibee resto opened very near our house ( 5 mins walk) and since then when we have breaded chicken at home I go there and buy just gravy. I think the people there know who I am already XD Chair

careful bout eating that too much. you'll get stoned. KIDNEY STONES. =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
don't worry its not like every day we eat fried chicken and wat not its just that when the opportunity comes I really take advantage of it XD

(11-06-2010, 06:50 PM)clonezero Wrote: don't worry its not like every day we eat fried chicken and wat not its just that when the opportunity comes I really take advantage of it XD

It's for our own good. The Lord our Hemp has taught us to love our weedemies, and wants us to eat herbs instead of gravy and/or chicken. Then we will ascend to heaven high. Mmm MMM!
mmm gravy with herbs. mmmm.
(11-06-2010, 07:56 PM)Goat Wrote:
(11-06-2010, 06:50 PM)clonezero Wrote: don't worry its not like every day we eat fried chicken and wat not its just that when the opportunity comes I really take advantage of it XD

It's for our own good. The Lord our Hemp has taught us to love our weedemies, and wants us to eat herbs instead of gravy and/or chicken. Then we will ascend to heaven high. Mmm MMM!

Gravy and chicken is sacred too. LOL. Given the right ingredients and custom made fried/roast chicken + herb infused gravy + rice/mashed potatoes = hyperspace.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
all this talk of fried chicken and gravy makes me crave for some. bummer what i have packed for lunch is boiled okra and vienna sausage ><
Quote:ALL GRAVY AND CHICKEN-RELATED POSTS
Okay, that's it. Everyone's gone out for the day and i've got the entire house to myself but nobody left anything to eat on the table. I know now what i'm having delivered for lunch!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(11-07-2010, 09:48 AM)Fox Wrote:
Quote:ALL GRAVY AND CHICKEN-RELATED POSTS
Okay, that's it. Everyone's gone out for the day and i've got the entire house to myself but nobody left anything to eat on the table. I know now what i'm having delivered for lunch!

Pucha sige na nga, ako din!
hala lol ako oki ba ako me baliwag pa akong pwedeng kainin dito Domo