Current time: 06-17-2024, 04:21 PM
MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP)
Sige na nga. I'll try something else besides LS and Hammer. I guess it really is suicide in the MH universe to stick to something that's not effective.
i already stuck 2 Unite......that file corrupted event forced me, also more people online in adhoc are switching.....i wouldn't be able to enjoy adhoc with RR since i'll be in vancouver in August....so close...
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
aw hemp =( lost a buddy to file corruption XX would you change your mind if I also had corrupted 2g files twice resulting in 500 +/- hour of lost time XX something was just nagging me to finish it XP

@ardjin: if you like that then why not try out the darkness lance purple sharpness + para (if you dont have it that is XP )

as for my current 2g project farming the elders ... and seriously the G rank kushula daora didnt change much I was even able to beat it with my early mizuha set, but cant say the same for the chameleos and teostra XP. well now that I got a true mizuha set next target would be the kushula X set >_<
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

2G files can now be converted to Unite (US or EU) on Minegarde.com Big grin
so wat happens to the 2G nly items and equips get deleted or hang there as dead weight?

(06-29-2009, 08:08 PM)clonezero Wrote: so wat happens to the 2G nly items and equips get deleted or hang there as dead weight?

(06-26-2009, 09:53 PM)Sforza Wrote: Japanese quest items and created equipment are not at all in the game. They will simply be displayed as "dummy" items.
oh yeah right XD sorry for missing and forgetting that XD

I'm playing both. I also do 2G to Unite (US) conversions if anyone wants btw
sorry ardjin but no I dont wanna XD

There are now original copies of Unite @ Datablitz branches, 1450 ea.

Please b(u)y original if possible Smile Thanks.
BY!!!
(07-04-2009, 07:24 AM)arch_angel Wrote: BY!!!

Typos normally lack a letter like that. The epic ones have letters added to them againg and againg Wink
geh anyway my turn to go pic posting again XD

fighting makes people dizzy sometimes
[Image: snap041.jpg]

gravios farts sleeping gas and connects with everyone XD (my only pic during the meet XP)
[Image: snap058.jpg]

a very strange dual naruga battle
[Image: snap047.jpg]

but this takes the cake
[Image: snap049.jpg]
kept flying around not caring about the battle for around a minute maybe less still XD

first yami
[Image: snap061.jpg]

[Image: snap073.jpg]
dunno really cant think of anything to say as the picture says it all XP

and finally
[Image: snap074.jpg]
notice the the felyne just out of recovery jumping out to emphasize the moment XP

guess thats that and the only thing left to do is fight the 3 fatalis elder dragons XD but for my main objective I think Im finished with that XD

how do u take screenshots? im still nooby if i'm alone maybe someday i'll get to kill those big ones like you pro clone!. i switched to using Hunting horn and people seem to like the fact that i do since there are very few people online who use it. I just call them hunting BOHNGS! =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
your supposed to blow on them not put something in and smoke that but oh well you horn your rules LOL

the screen shots came from a plugin from sforza

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help converting (MHF2 to MHP2G) cheezyfries 1 4,600 09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon