Current time: 06-03-2024, 09:12 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(10-09-2008, 10:56 AM)arch_angel Wrote: Rant: tekken 6: br isn't exclusive for the ps3 anymore.....hopefully the game developers don't axe a bajillion features or "downgrade the experience" just because the 360 can't handle what the cell processor does....OR, they could just try to base the game on the ps3 first...then blah blah...I've never been so pissed in a while.....
Jason Jason Chair Jason Chair

Uh. I don't get your rant? AFAIK, more players is better for the franchise as a whole.
Yes, more players = better. Same applies to AC and any other game. Have a large fanbase is what keeps games alive and competitive.

And don't expect software exclusivity so much anymore. With the cost of developing games now, the developers need to make as much money as they can.
I'm totally supportive of the more players thing....It's just that I'm worried again about the diminished content that could result in a game going multiplatform (eg.soul calibur 4-yes the ps3 version could've had more if not for the 360's less capacity.) and I also believe that dmc4 could have had more stages, moves and features if not going multiplatform...like andrew said, if two games are to be developed for both consoles at the same time, then more leeway would be given to the inferior hardware(in this case, the 360, but it could still be argued upon) in short, a least common denominator.

I just hope that nothing is taken away from the games I buy just because the other console wasn't able to do the things the other one can...I do want to maximize every peso I pay for every game purchased for they aren't cheap nowadays

hope this clears up somethingBlahblah
Rant - From this point on, fifteen-year-olds with flash disks are barred from coming within a five-meter radius of either my dekstop or my laptop. No exemptions.

Oh yeah, happy birthday to the guy formerly known as Ravenflau. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I'm guessing may kinalaman sa trojan yan, Fox. LOL
Happy birthday R.Leonhardt!
Happy birthday Ravenflau :p

I'll never get used to your new name XD
Happy Birthday R.Leonhardt
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Happy Birthday R.Leonhardt

Copy-paste na lang sa post ni maitreya. Doesn't make any difference on whatever you put anyway. XD
to B-day peeps of today and those who didn't get a vid-gift
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy B-day R.Leonhardt Salute
Happy Birthday

EDIT: to Leonhardth
Rant: I FRAKKING DOWNLOADED HL2: The Orange Box FOR 10 FRAKKING DAYS JUST TO FRAKKING FIND OUT THAT THESE FRAKKING TRASHY PCS CAN'T HANDLE THE GAME

FRAK FRAK FRAK.
(10-10-2008, 12:55 AM)Fox Wrote: Rant - From this point on, fifteen-year-olds with flash disks are barred from coming within a five-meter radius of either my dekstop or my laptop. No exemptions.

Oh yeah, happy birthday to the guy formerly known as Ravenflau. Big grin

ok~ can i ask why?!?

and... who's ravenflau?!? belated happy b-day thou...
edit: ahh~ c R.Leonhardt pla un~ hehe. .

rave: "project bartending" bwahaha~!
grimweld is one of the leaders in making the proj. successfull and keep it running smoothly! i'm counting on you dude! (hope no one gets drunk thou) (kawawa nmn c geno! hahaha! taob!)

take 3...

kent~ yung sword ko ha! gusto ko na syang pag tripan! hahaha!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Arch:Rant: tekken 6: br isn't exclusive for the ps3 anymore.....

RANT: Well That's just classic real life.. I just bought a PS3 just for the fact that It'll be the only system that can play tekken 6.. FAIL..

RAVE: Well now I've got a PS3, a Xbox360, a PS2, and a laptop hooked up to my HDTV, nuf sed..

RANT2: after buying a PS3, I'm out of mulah, with no BD to play my PS3 with.

RAVE2: Tnx to rick and fox for lending me some BD.
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,238 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy