Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:58 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rave: Nice weather Salute perfect for art-ing out Salute

Rant: we're moving houses set-up my noisy toys to entertain myself only to find out that someone moved my jack to the new apartment Shock now i can't art ouuuuuuuuut gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jason
Rant:

May bwisit na Manok ng skwater sa kabilang bakod na tuwing alas dose ymedya NG GABI tumitilaok. Kung may baril lang ako dito, matagal ko nang pinatahimik ang bwisit na 'to. -_-
Airsoft guns with at least 400 fps of power, loaded with .30g pellets, have been known to tear through poultry. I've tried it out myself.

Wanna borrow one of mine? Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yes, please. Problema ko, antaas ng bakod, so di rin gaanong kita yung manok. Yung bintana lang ng mga skwater ang kita ko. Yung may ari nalang kaya barilin ko para di na niya mapakain ang bwisit na ibon.
Sort of rant: Gym changes music every month. For some reason, Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up was included. First time it played, people actually stopped their training regiments and winced. Poor trainers, imagine how many times they get rickrolled in a day.
haha why? it's a good song i quite like it Shades
LOL yeah Rick Astley's awesome. Such a big voice from such a... not so big man. Too bad he's the butt of internet jokes now. LOL
Fox, peram. Pirate
RANT: Window shopping could be quite expensive here LOL
I went out yesterday to look for a 1000yen PSN card and VF25 kits but was disappointed to find either one of them so I just went window shopping. Then i found this..... and made an unplanned purchase Argh

[Image: IMG_0630.jpg]

Seems like I also need to readjust my budget again for this month Sleep

RAVE:
It blends well inside my metal box...

[Image: IMG_0651.jpg]

... along with the messy wires LOL

So now I'm selling my old card, i'll be posting the details on the trading post later. Happy
Ninja Ninja 
not sure if its rant or rave anyways: I have mixed feeling for my coming graduation XD for one thing i am happy because finally college is done XD but sad because i almost got an honorable mention XD if it werent for the web track, well let me put it this way to be awarded a honorable mention medal during graduation you need at least 3 consecutive deans list award, i manage to bag 2 during my 2nd year and almost a 3rd i mean when i got my grades for the 3rd time i was annoyed weeeeeeeeeeee 90+ for each subject then kaput web is just passing >_< and before i picked my subjects for the 3rd term i told my parents, i dont want to take the web track first i was planning to take it during my 3rd year because i explained to them clearly i want to get the medal for honorable mention and i am close to getting it just need one more deans list and i noticed about my self is that i am no good with websites, and i didnt get the 3rd deans list because of web....sooooooooooooooooo closeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Well as usual my parents where hard headed and they insisting its better if i graduated early as possible T_T. Couldnt they wait for at least just for 2 months extension yish. So now i am happy i will be graduating but every time when i see my deans list certification i am annoyed because i was so close to getting a medal T_T

Anyways ill be graduating this oct 11 8am till lunchtime picc
^Is that an invitation? Big grin
(10-06-2008, 03:24 PM)cabs Wrote: RANT: Window shopping could be quite expensive here LOL
I went out yesterday to look for a 1000yen PSN card and VF25 kits but was disappointed to find either one of them so I just went window shopping. Then i found this..... and made an unplanned purchase Argh

[Image: IMG_0630.jpg]

Seems like I also need to readjust my budget again for this month Sleep

RAVE:
It blends well inside my metal box...

[Image: IMG_0651.jpg]

... along with the messy wires LOL

So now I'm selling my old card, i'll be posting the details on the trading post later. Happy

What's your old card?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
wow how much is that in peso?
(10-08-2008, 09:50 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: What's your old card?
My old card was a 7900gs masterpiece edition by galaxy. I've not yet posted it since I am still undecided on the selling price.

(10-08-2008, 09:54 PM)atdsutm Wrote: wow how much is that in peso?
Around P7K, what I got was the pron version...LOL err, i mean the XXX version which has the highest overclock settings out of the box of xfx.

RANT: The VC can be quite noisy when it reaches 60% fan speed during heavy loads. Now I need to make my PC run cooler to prevent that VC fan from cranking up. Sleep

RAVE: OST2 of Macross Frontier is out Woot, it features the new songs of sheryl and ranka from the 2nd half of the series and also a 7mins track song medley played during episode 25.
Ninja Ninja 
Rant: tekken 6: br isn't exclusive for the ps3 anymore.....hopefully the game developers don't axe a bajillion features or "downgrade the experience" just because the 360 can't handle what the cell processor does....OR, they could just try to base the game on the ps3 first...then blah blah...I've never been so pissed in a while.....
Jason Jason Chair Jason Chair

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,557 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy