Current time: 06-02-2024, 06:43 AM
MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP)
*Currently HR8*Effing ninja tigrex... Chair @___@...

Hey, what's a nice melee armor set to invest on by this HR? I still have my Kirin, Silver los,los soul, chameleos sets. I have G rank kut-ku and G rank hermitaur...so...

I have no frickin idea what to get next Ninja

Is the Naruga armor set worth it?

When and where are the phantom butterflies?

Hypnocs are Kut-kus with feathers.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Naruga armor is worth it. I have it but don't use it because I think it's broken in the sense that it makes dodging too easy, especially when using a lance.

If you're HR8 go for the azure los set. You probably won't need anything else until the elder dragons.

Phantom butterflies can be caught at volcano bug gathering spots I THINK. Though I'm sure they can be caught from final pokke bug farm upgrade and golden hammer bug tree whacking.

Kirin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iyma9VcN7Gw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iyma9VcN7Gw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rajang: Always go to the left and use a bow if you don't want to have a hard time. Or just keep fighting it and memorize its movements. It's only hard at first.
Sforza Wrote:
Black Dragon Wrote:BTW, has anyone noticed that Hypnoc is easier than the rest of the monsters?

Among the new ones? I think Yama is the easiest, but Hypnoc hits the least.

Btw BD, are you a SoCro member? There was this other member named BlackDragon and I asked him if it was you, but he said it wasn't.

Nope, my name there is blackordus. I'm starting to think Black Dragon is a common name nowadays. LOL I heard Yama is easy too, though I haven't been able to get myself pass HR7 (haven't played for a while).
[Image: nines.jpg]
Hey guys, there's a pretty big mall tour/EB on the 20th, @ MoA. The hosts will be the nice people from MHPH. It would be nice if the MH players here could go. If you want, we could meet at my house (so you can park), and then you can hitch with me to and from the event. Don't worry about HR or skill levels, since a lot of people are going, and there will surely be someone around your level to play with.

Oh, and because of this:
http://forums.skiesofcroda.com/index.php?showtopic=3713

I finished 25 quests over the past two days (15 hours accumulated game time).

*passes out*
still at hr6 even though I can theoretically rank up I don't I guess I like dwelling to much >_<
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Sforza Wrote:Hey guys, there's a pretty big mall tour/EB on the 20th, @ MoA. The hosts will be the nice people from MHPH. It would be nice if the MH players here could go. If you want, we could meet at my house (so you can park), and then you can hitch with me to and from the event. Don't worry about HR or skill levels, since a lot of people are going, and there will surely be someone around your level to play with.

Oh, and because of this:
http://forums.skiesofcroda.com/index.php?showtopic=3713

I finished 25 quests over the past two days (15 hours accumulated game time).

*passes out*
Hmm from the requirements that Kayin wrote....
Quote:Guild Card level up order and requirement:

Paper -> (total number of 70 different quests clear) ->
Wood -> (total number of 122 different quests clear) ->
Leather -> (total number of 167 different quests clear) ->
Metal -> (total number of 192 different quests clear) ->
Gold -> (total number of 271 different quests clear) ->
Naruga Scale Black -> (total number of 356 different quests clear) ->
Platinum White

Paper level is what you start with, and the final is Platinum White level
The upgrade have nothing to do with total amount of guild point
*faints*
[Image: nines.jpg]
A screenshot of a really lucky kill. Basically my bullet hit the monster before it's tail knocked me out.

[Image: mono01.jpg]

Got the white GC a few days ago. Smile

[Image: GC-081908.jpg]
How can you tell that a volganos is weak? o.o
(09-24-2008, 07:11 PM)HayWire Wrote: How can you tell that a volganos is weak? o.o

You can't unless you use the observance skill?

BTW!

What: MHPh Tournament
Where: SM Cyberzone, Mall of Asia
When: Oct. 04, 2008
Time: 10AM to 10PM

Ipod Nanos and original PC games and more at stake!
Game Mechanics to be announced on Sept. 29, 2008.

This MHPh event will be sponsored by SM Cyberzone! So let's make participate in this event. If this becomes successful, it will be the start of a series of MHPh tounament sponsored by them in different SM malls in the country!

Feel Free to advertise the event! More people to attend, the better

Disclaimer: I can't join because I'm one of the organizers.
HR7 finally now time to start dwelling again XD soooo what do you guys recommend as a starting armor for G rank?

(09-25-2008, 05:31 PM)clonezero Wrote: HR7 finally now time to start dwelling again XD soooo what do you guys recommend as a starting armor for G rank?

I just stuck with my silver los sets from MH2, and upgraded it to the max. Also upgrading my Kirin set - it'll have 471 def when I'm done. The elem resistance and auto-tracking helps plenty too Shifty

Basically, work with whatever reliable gear you had back then, and max them out. It'll take you a while to farm for the new armor in 2nd G - so they'll last.

Working my way up to either a new Kut-Ku or Rathalos set. the new los gear looks wicked awesome.

As for weapons: Blacksmith hammer asap. Blunt force trauma FTW! I usually go with Gaoren's Fire (heavy bowgun) or Akantor bow when assisting Haywire. Supreme Azure Sakura in a pinch - its rapid pierce synergies beautifully with the silver los gunner set.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(09-25-2008, 11:34 AM)Sforza Wrote:
(09-24-2008, 07:11 PM)HayWire Wrote: How can you tell that a volganos is weak? o.o

You can't unless you use the observance skill?

Oh we found out XD;

the evil mudkip loses most of its glow and most of the ash-colored scales are scraped off at the tail leaving the gold-colored scales beneath exposed when it's weak...plus it enrages a lot like a diablos
Think you could post a screencap with before and after pictures? Big grin
well Im trying to gun for a akantor set but I need tips on how to farm one (damn thing ate up a good portion of my rare pot supplies on a single run T_T not to mention I'll have to farm power extracts for mega juices as I used and prefer duals when fighting it... /sad)

(09-26-2008, 04:25 PM)clonezero Wrote: well Im trying to gun for a akantor set but I need tips on how to farm one (damn thing ate up a good portion of my rare pot supplies on a single run T_T not to mention I'll have to farm power extracts for mega juices as I used and prefer duals when fighting it... /sad)

In Haywire's case, she poked it to death with the Gun Chariot + G-rank Hermitaur armor set.

I never farm Akantor unless she's with me - I'm usually blasting it with a Gaoren Fire or an equally damaging ranged weapon. No way I'm going near it without a capable lackey...urm...I mean team mate.
Anybody need help with quests? May as well plan ahead before we meet tomorrow. Me and my siblings may be hanging around until around 2 - 4 pm.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help converting (MHF2 to MHP2G) cheezyfries 1 4,509 09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon