Current time: 06-05-2024, 02:23 PM
speak of your injuries
Damn...
I just had my finger almost pierced through by a 1mm wide flat head screw driver.
Didn't hurt though, probably missed some nerve endings. but there's a piece of plastic stuck in my finger.

How did I know? beacause I CAN SEE IT UNDER MY SKIN!
sana lang lumabas pa 'to, medyo malapit din naman sa yata eh...

Right now, my pointer's extra sensitive. I can't even pick my nose... Crap.
'Signatures are overrated.'
may I suggest you switch to your pinky its more flexible and its smaller so it can get to all those nook and crannies the pointy finger find hard to get to XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(02-03-2009, 07:52 AM)Nerese Wrote: Damn...
I just had my finger almost pierced through by a 1mm wide flat head screw driver.
Didn't hurt though, probably missed some nerve endings. but there's a piece of plastic stuck in my finger.

How did I know? beacause I CAN SEE IT UNDER MY SKIN!
sana lang lumabas pa 'to, medyo malapit din naman sa yata eh...

Right now, my pointer's extra sensitive. I can't even pick my nose... Crap.

I recall when I was still working on model kits back in high school, I nearly sliced off a chunk of my index finger when my scalpel slipped.

The bit of flesh was only dangling by the skin, and it took quite a while to control the bleeding. Funny thing is it only hurt a few days after the accident.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
most of my injuries i've e dahil sa kapabayaan at kawalang ingat ko

broken index finger and thumb dahil sa volleyball

feeling ko car yung gamit ko bike lang naman pinatakbo ng mabilis di alam magsplit un daan binangga ko sa gutter lumipad kasama ang bike at bumagsak sa punso na mataas una likod buti na lang di ako nabaldado

feeling ko action star ako nun when i was 6 years old, jump off the ladder and i fell really bad, my shoulder and elbow got dislocated,,,and it really hurts

3 years old, i fell on the stairs twice, head first.....i'm glad my brain is not affected
[quote='Lord_Leperman' pid='7626264' dateline='1171936385']
There is a piece of pencil lead stuck somewhere in my right hand for over a decade now. If you look carefully, you can still see it. It happened when I accidentaly stabbed my right hand with a pencil. (lol whut???)

i have the same injury sir rick and it's still inside my right palm,,,
I just opened the wound and damn. IT IS plastic, the one that got stuck.
Let's see,

Got hit in the chin full on by a bat cause I was catcher in a game of baseball.

Sliced the full length of my calf while jumping over a wire fence. Yes, I was running from the cops.

Got 2nd to 3rd degree burns on my chest from spilling KFC mashed potatoes on myself.

Broke my pinky toe by jumping out of a closet trying to scare someone.

3 puncture marks from a cat that attacked me. It didn't scratch, it stabbed!

Received a root canal on one of my molars over the course of five visits due to excessive bleeding.

Passed out cause I stood up too fast then smacked my head on a computer desk. (recently)

Shit my pants just now cause my chihuahua scared the... well(more recent)

Stepped on a broken bottle and got a piece of it about and inch into my foot. My mom got it out with some sort of fucked up spatula thingy!

Sliced my left middle finger down to the bone with a sliver from a wooden chair.

A scar across my shin from the same cat attacking me.

Got kicked in the head by my friend on a swing(he was the one on the swing).

Broke my nose, split my bottom lip, and blackened my eyes because I basically super kneed myself in the face while attempting a double front flip on a trampoline.

Tore some ligaments in my knee as a result of hitting a concrete bridge railing going about 50 in the "hooptie".

Finally, the most painful memory! Basically detached one of my testicles and slightly tore my scrotum while skateboarding. Everything is in working order now and no, it did not fall out. Although that would have been pretty interesting...
When The Best Have Fallen... Who Will Rise...FlamethrowerGlare
whew~ I forgot to post here... well... I got the "tooth extraction" thingy last month... ( Vomit bleh~ the taste of blood...) well... I just remembered posting bec. the pain had just gone last monday...

(02-10-2009, 12:27 PM)DragonSlayer Wrote: Finally, the most painful memory! Basically detached one of my testicles and slightly tore my scrotum while skateboarding. Everything is in working order now and no, it did not fall out. Although that would have been pretty interesting...

oh... sh*t...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Dragonslayer, EVERY injury you had just made me cringe...
And had me check my balls If I still have 2 of em...
You just made me appreciate how good it is to be alive.
Dragonslayer, cats don't seem to like you very much. LOL

I have a scar from being stabbed by a BLUNT pencil, care of maitreya's younger brother. LOL
To tell you the truth, I think that cat was possessed. Wow, I don't think I'd want to get stabbed with a pencil. Today at school my friend got written up and he stapled the pink slip to his arm. Then he got written up again for self destruction.

In retrospect, the whole testicle incident was funny. I wasn't too worried though. After all, I have three... Ninja

Just kiddingLOL I love telling people that story cause I can just see the expression of pain on the face when they hear it. Which would you all rather have happen to you, get shot or stabbed. I'd rather get shot. You just don't see a bullet coming at you like you would a 10" kitchen knife...
When The Best Have Fallen... Who Will Rise...FlamethrowerGlare
i had a scar on my chin, because i tripped in a stair at my school, (rocky pavement) then i was brought to the ER. that was when i was around kinder 1
What injuries i can remember in chronological order...

Age one year and eight months
*Followed a butterfly out of a first-story window. A few bruises.

Age two
*First-degree burn because a hot iron was pressed against the side of my neck for a couple of seconds. My own fault because i pulled on its cord while it was still on the ironing bed. No no

*Gashed forehead on metal display stand in a department store. If you look closely at my left eyebrow, you can still see a slight scar.

Age three
*Twisted my ankle running around a park.

Age four
*Left foot was ran over by our van in the garage. Couldn't walk for four days afterwards.

Age five
*Lost my balance learning to ride a bike. Gashes and bruises on left arm and leg.

*Skinned both knees in another bike-lesson accident.

Age ten
*Electrocuted myself after accidentally grabbing something under the refridgerator while searching for a toy. First of several shocking experiences. Shock

Age twelve
*Electrocuted myself after plugging in only one blade of the plug of my Famicom. The second shocking episode.

Age fourteen
*Broke a couple of bones in my right foot after getting into an argument with my dad. In my anger, i lashed out against a wall. That incident taught me never to take out my anger on hard objects.

Age fifteen
*Twisted left ankle during track practice for the intramurals.

*Slipped on floor wax during homeroom cleaning. Couldn't use my left arm for three days afterwards due to a dislocated shoulder.

Age nineteen
*Dislocated a finger after an accident trying to replace a water bottle.

Age twenty-one
*Broke two bones in my right hand by punching a wall after getting into an argument with my uncle. Since we're not allowed to fight our elders, i settled for the nearest wall instead. Too bad for me, the wall decided to hit back. Blink

Age twenty-two
*Cut two fingers while slicing some potatoes for pulutan.

Age twenty-three
*Bashed my forehead against the top of the double bunk after waking up suddenly.

*Accidentally stuck a needle through my thumb while sewing a replacement button on a pair of pants. Pierced clean through the meaty part and came out the other end.

*Plugged in only one blade of my PS2's power cord into a wall socket. Third of four shocking experiences.

*Shot at point-blank range during an airsoft skirmish. BBs were strong enough to almost tear through my BDUs, luckily it was only my left shoulder and not my face.

Age twenty-four
*Slipped on a freshly-swabbed floor in my former workplace, KO'ed myself against a nearby desk, in front of more than a dozen onlookers. Facepalm

*Got shot in the moneymaker during another airsoft skirmish. Facepalm

Age twenty-five
*Plugged in only one blade of an electric fan's power cord into a wall socket. Latest shocking experience.

I've pretty much done a lot of damage to myself, so much that i've forgotten a lot of them. These are the ones that i can still clearly remember, including that first one. I didn't even bother to list the various cuts i've garnered working on model kits as well as some other injuries sustained while playing airsoft.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-24-2009, 11:39 PM)Fox Wrote: Age two

*Gashed forehead on metal display stand in a department store. If you look closely at my left eyebrow, you can still see a slight scar.

I seriously thought that was a scar from a piercing.
1.5 weeks
dad fell asleep on the bus ride home to bicol (about 10 hrs) and dropped me. i rolled away under the seats. did i mention it took my parents a while before they woke up and looked for me? Thanks mom and dad <3

fell from the first floor roof balcony thing. fell head first, should have died but well NO i did not

fell on top of rocks, lost both upper front teeth. the doctor attempted to stitch up my chin but i punched her on the face according to my mother

got hit by a car. no serious damage. no bruising, no scratches--nothing

due to stress and lack of sleep. Motor skills were down so i accidentally stabbed my left palm. due to stress + adrenalin fainted. my head, like, rebounded off of the marble sink first, nicked the table then i fell on the floor. woke up with 3 bumps, wtf. most epic fail ever @__@

too tired, will edit later

@__@ can't think of anything XD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Nah, the one time i ever got a piercing was on my right eyebrow. That's been closed up for years now and you can't even see it. The vertical white scar on my left is the one that's visible.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."