The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: speak of your injuries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
as the topic says

I electrocuted myself twice

hit a wall mid air upside down on my bike (I mean wheels up in the air upside down)

crushed the tip of my index finger and had to have the nail removed by 2 guys plyers and a step ladder

broken a bone in my hand before I was even 1 year old

I have a scar on my hand where my brother thru a stone at me and I blocked it (again before I was one)

my brother friend shot a fire work at my leg

Ive bruised the bone in my arm falling out of a tree broke my arm in that tree aswell and sprained both my ankles the bruised bone and ankles were within a week of each other

broke my arm falling off a high wall

cut open the skin on the top of my head sliding down a washing line pole that was too close to a wall

cut open the skin on my head when a car jack fell off a wall and landed on my head while I was walking past

bitten on my leg by a dog

ground off the tip of my middle finger

my fave scar is on my middle finger after I fell while carrying a large metal pipe

got punched and my lip curled up and got stuck on my tooth

got my stomach pumped twice due to sever constipation (yeah I didnt know it got that bad either)

and a whole bunch of bumps bruises and scraped
------------
dentist stories

had a rotten tooth removed in surgery (a baby tooth ... the new one that replaced it grew to be imbedded in my jaw)

had a tooth pulled at the dentist (just a wisdom tooth)

had a nerve drilled out of a tooth
lets see...I have broken an arm, some ribs and a hand, torn a rotator cuff, hyper-extended both knees, severely sprained both ankles, torn off finger nails, stepped on a carpenter nail, etc. should I keep going?

EDIT to you guys out there: any of you ever had surgery where they had to stick a Foley catheter in you? just writing this is making my dick hurt.
Fell 3 stories high in school, my right ankle got fcked up.

YAY I'm, the first one to post XDDD

EDIT: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not the first one to post, this can't be!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hehe...
Second kaya..

5 Years old - Stuck my finger between a plug and a socket. Whole arm numbed...

14 Years old - Leaned on a bathroom sink. Sink fell and crashed on my knee. Had 2 stitches on my left knee -supposed to be 3- and 2 more on my pinkie. Good thing my yoohoo wasn't injured...
haha.... foley catheter...
I have a new one...

I busted my head open a few hours ago...at least it wasn't too serious, and I didn't lose any IQ points or brain fluid. *touches stitches on head*
<span style='color:black'>I tried closing my zipper after the call of nature in the restroom in our school, but my **** got fcked up while I was closing it.</span> Argh
injuries:

some kid hurled a rock at my head the size of a melon from three feet away. that was a long time ago. i couldn't remember the rest.

broken left and right ankles at least 5 times in total playing basketball

bunch of near misses:

almost got hit by a speeding jeepney back in the second grade

almost got hit by a speeding motorcyle yesterday (imagine a large guy tippy-toeing like a frikking ninja LOL ).

i nearly decapitated my wiener while zipping up...luckily, this fat guy has NINJA instincts Tongue.
There is a piece of pencil lead stuck somewhere in my right hand for over a decade now. If you look carefully, you can still see it. It happened when I accidentaly stabbed my right hand with a pencil. (lol whut???)

I got hit in right eye by a fast moving object when I was a 8, and was temporarely blind for 2 weeks. But luckily it completely healed, otherwise I won't be playing any videogames now Big grin
bitten by dogs 5+ times with only 2 rabies shot in between them

nasabugan ng Og dahilsa katangahan ko (ayaw ko itapin sa lugar na pede kong tapunan dahil me mga aso ... ironic no...) (I was the only fire works injury in San Jose, Nueva Ecija that year Blink)

naospital na dahil sa bubog sa ulo

nahulugan ng plansta na maiinit

me malaking sugat sa kamay galing sa isang malaking bote ng mayonaise na nahulog sa kamay ko

nasabugan na sa mukha ng Boom Boom

was the reason why there was an epidemic of bulutong tubig sa pamilya namin

I vageuly remember getting hit by a bicycle when I was small

periodically gets injuries with unknown origins

I had a stapler accident

I have almost been hit by speeding cars at 7+ different points in my life

I also had a zipper accident

crashed 3 times before finally knowing how to ride a bike

crashed 2 more times before I knew for to ride I handed

almost crashed my tito's car into a wall

got my appendix removed( pwede na akong tumalon pagkatapos kumain lol)

had two of my molars removed ( well this actually counts as neglect)

I have to get my two lower wisdom teeth removed becasue their impacted

... ano pa ... to many small injuries to remember at one time
I once had a 3 inch broken bottle glass stuck near the ankle area. It sunk about 2 inches deep. I still have that scar.

Once when I was biking down a straightaway with my cousin (going really fast, at about 40kph I guess), he suddenly clamped on the brakes and turned his bike so that his rear wheel was perpendicular to my (oncoming) front wheel. Needless to say, I was blasted forward from my seat and landed hard on the gravel road. I used my elbow to soften my fall and as a result scratched a part of it. The scar doesn't look like much now, but I remember the pain. Lol I even had a fever because of the germs infecting the wound.

Good times. Big grin
LOL maitreya's younger brother stabbed my forearm with a BLUNT pencil!
Pencils ha...
Helped me remember another injury...

I got stabbed by a pencil on my right hand -palm actually-...
Halfway...
The pencil was sharpened from tip to tip...
That was back in pre-school

HEhe...
One time, may nakita ako sa ospital, lasing na nawala yung pagkalasing kasi natrumpo sa bumbunan...

As in they said, the top spun on his head, and drilled through the skin...
The man's skull was fine...
Pencils should have warning labels attached to them. Smile)
They should, they should...

I forgot to say...
Lord Rick, What you have stuck in your hand isn't lead, it's graphite...
If it's lead, you won't be the Lord Rick we know of...

CloneZero's injuries are the reason why I don't like dogs...
Pages: 1 2 3 4