Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:04 PM
PACT Regulations for LR
This Saturday? Oh it's on! Big grin
But... but... duties! Tongue If its gonna be on saturday can it be at around 2pm till I dunno, whenever you guys want. Tongue I'm also free on weekdays like on wed or friday the whole day... As in the WHOLE day.
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+Nov 19 2006, 08:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ Nov 19 2006, 08:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> But... but... duties! Tongue [/quote:c9fed6758f]
Duties won't keep me down! Nyahahahaha! Smile)

I can make it at around that time dude, para sulit ang panahon natin. How about NiX? Or the others if they're willing to go?
Uh, max 3-4 people. My room isn't that big and my folks don't like huge crowds -_-;;;

1. Mix
2. Nix
This Saturday at 2pm sounds pretty good right now. Sige sige. But if not this Saturday, then one of the next few Saturdays.
Now that we're sure of going...

Anyone for a mini FT? Big grin just 8 slots to test things out P
Damn... duty ako...
I might be available. I'll not be sure until I get back from LB.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Just to move on from the topic of playing this Saturday, I've noticed we haven't placed any other conditionals on the UA aside from hangers.

Should we also ban the use of the UA outside heavies?

For me, we should. The UA has heavy-level defense and cooling, and the ability to store hangers. Up to that point, it's OK. But with the interchangeability of parts in the game, it can be put on a lightweight, meaning lightweight speed with midweight/heavyweight defense. Damn. I'm aware that there are still other offenders of this, actually more so in the numerous possible combinations of parts, but we can't ban them all can we? Tongue

Also, how should we ban it, if we do? By strict weight limitations (as in titignan talaga yung weight stat), or just limit its use to the heavy legsets? If we go by legs, then out na ba ang UA on hovers? Pagulo nang pagulo ah. Wacko

OR, should we stop at our current ban-list to avoid becoming too ban-happy? Tongue

Discuss.
that right pag masyado madami banned parts d na maganda un para san pa ang concept ng armored core di ba
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
UA is MoA's DO revival...
See the quality?

Anyways, back to the topic...
I guess limit this to mids and heavies...
But still, Even with a UA, a lightweight can't have heavy rating defense...
Pang mid, oo...

Or just let everyone use it on any leg type, wala naman sigurong masyadong kaso yun...
Enough na siguro yung bkades lang ang pwedeng i-hanger sa kanya...
'Signatures are overrated.'
I think not allowing hangers except blades on the UA is good enough since that's reason enough to use other cores in their respective weight classes.
I believe our current conditions on the UA are sufficient. If we add some more, things'll become too convoluted. Tongue
Yeah, OK. Anyway, as playtime earlier today showed, the ROE2 is a really powerful extension. But it's only on the 98L that it's bannable. While Leperman's Hollowman(Smile)!) showed an effective build using the Hollow and ROE2, and while that setup can be considered uber due to the weapon's accuracy and attack heat, I consider it to be legal. There are a lot of risks taken by that design path, after all (weight, drain, etc.).

ROE + Mini-Sawa is still up for grabs though, right? I dunno about that one. Tongue
Holy Moly! You're pretty fast! Big grin

I dunno either about the Mini-K and the ROE, I'm inclined to allow it though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PACT Regulations - ACV 1.01 NiX 51 65,483 06-14-2012, 09:05 AM
Last Post: NiX
  ACV PACT NiX 8 13,544 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Last Post: farmboy28
  PACT VI NiX 295 326,666 02-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  PACT 6 NiX 36 47,226 01-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: beastkiller
  PACT Regulations for LR Two-on-Two NiX 143 186,495 10-23-2010, 02:44 AM
Last Post: clonezero