Current time: 05-18-2024, 11:40 AM
Figures/Model Kits
Hahaha sexy sexy. Choose maybe 3 of the best shots and you're set to make a post for our portal. Tongue
Hehehe, i'd pick the last shot if it were me.

Hmmm, battlescenes with different kits could probably make a nice entry for the front page...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Excellent work Fox, I'm thoroughly impresses with your work. :p I'm looking forward to the front page article if ever Tongue
(08-18-2009, 04:42 PM)Fox Wrote: Hmmm, battlescenes with different kits could probably make a nice entry for the front page...

Stop motion battlescenes! Drool
Aww man! Shock I know I've been really missing out on a lot regarding kits after seeing all the work you've posted, Fox. I like the last set a lot! We're not worthy Maybe you could try putting some decals on it? like the ones from those 1/72 model planes or tanks? it fits the AC's perfectly.

Arrrrgh~! That darn Fascinator core is almost like an atlas to me now. >___<

We need another model kits meet someday. I haven't touched any of my models for almost half a year now....... feels like my skill has disappeared already.
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
I can see the love eminating from those panel lines, EPIC job Fox!
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Hahaha, as someone from mechapinoy once said - "You don't really need time and money in building models, you only need love."

Words to live by. Tongue

P.S - another kitbash meet would be a really sweet idea...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I think we should set the next kit bash event with limited attendees(kit basher members and interested parties), so that we can concentrate more on the actual kit bashing(just a sugestion tho). I'd be glad to host an event like this again, I hav'nt touched a kit in a while as well..
Well, then just set the date and we'll see who signs up for it.
I think 1st week of September might do.. What do ya think guys?
Very cool. I don't have any plans for that date.
DT, let me know a preferred date when you're not busy or something? I can help organize it etc, or make a post about it if you'd like Tongue.
Are spectators allowed? I might be able to go to this meet. XD

Not sure where to post this but...

[Image: th_1250949441714.jpg]

Are those blades on this Strarf's mecha arms AC parts? O___O

Just thought I would ask here and probably get a viable source for them if ever. Tongue
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
Whoa, handheld Syura blades!

Yes, they definitely are AC parts, from the SYURA weapon arm set, although they've been modified. Nerese also did a mod of those arms and turned them into wrist-mounted ones.
DUNDUNDUN~

And the hunt begins. XD
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Armored Core Figures/Model Kits Fox 844 1,077,677 10-13-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Fox
  painting questions on nineball ver model kit zinaida1988 0 4,749 12-31-2014, 02:46 AM
Last Post: zinaida1988
  Looking to possibly buy an AC model kit, looking for suggestions and advice. Sligs234 6 12,242 04-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  help: model glue Quarter Tilt 2 7,121 01-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Advice on Kotobukiya model kits. Sligs234 10 23,220 04-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Last Post: lumiere
  Anime figure or model kit part 2 Fox 18 24,905 03-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Last Post: cabs