Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:14 PM
Anime figure or model kit part 2
Taking a cue from the Leper Messiah's previous topic, i'm kinda stuck on what to do with some of the extra money from my paycheck. I dunno whether to buy this...

[Image: RL04.jpg]

or to get this instead...

[Image: saberfig.jpg]

The Aaliyah kit sells for around php1600 at Bestoys in Glorietta while Saber goes for php1350. Sure she'll kinda stick out like a sore thumb amongst all the mecha in my room but lately i've been getting a little sick of seeing all those blocky, angular robotic bodies all over the place. Getting a sword-weilding hottie and putting her beside my monitor should restore a little humanity, right?

Whaddaya guys think?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Which one do you think is in danger of becoming extinct?

Or why not get this guy instead: sexylove-The best of both worlds
The shop has several Aaliyah boxes while the Revoltech figure is the only one of it's kind currently on stock.

Now that i think about it, my path seems pretty clear at this point.

Damn, that pic just brightened up my day. Thanks Jon! Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Forget about the Alliah, if you can find a Tellus then much better. But between Saber and Alliah, I'm leaning towards anime figures now as you don't need to assemble them. But given a choice between Saber and Tellus, I'd say go for the Tellus, its prolly the best AC model kid right now. In addition, best wait for the Christmas sale for big discounts :p
J.E_Magog Wrote:Which one do you think is in danger of becoming extinct?

Ayos! LOL
You can't jerk off to model kits. Or can you?
One's imagination is the only limit. Too bad you can't even remove the skirt on the figure...

I can't believe i just said that.
That reminds me of some female garage kits. I got this one free from dengeki, she comes with nothingNinja What i noticed is that the majority of the people i see building these kits are females. It looks like males tend to jerk off more with mechs...
[Image: HNTKT1.jpg]
[Image: HNTKT2.jpg]
Mechaphiles...
JE, for something you got for free, that kit looks pretty good.
J.E_Magog Wrote:Which one do you think is in danger of becoming extinct?

whoooooooooo~ astig xD
http://www.hlj.com/product/TKT72243

Dapat gif image na sumasayaw sya parang dun sa jonel's brief. There was actually an image of jack-o and evangel doing some explicit moves.
Original concept. Clockwork/Steam. Lego. Mecha. 'nuff said. Fear

[Image: 00_schematic.jpg]

Gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=306951
Does it actually move?!
I plan to get the Gundam Strike Freedom Lightning Edition. What do you guys think?
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Figures/Model Kits Doom Trigger 1,096 1,247,451 10-13-2019, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Fox
  Armored Core Figures/Model Kits Fox 844 1,069,969 10-13-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Fox
  painting questions on nineball ver model kit zinaida1988 0 4,729 12-31-2014, 02:46 AM
Last Post: zinaida1988
  Plamo and figure Stop-Motion Animations Fox 23 35,140 05-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Looking to possibly buy an AC model kit, looking for suggestions and advice. Sligs234 6 12,200 04-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  help: model glue Quarter Tilt 2 7,093 01-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Advice on Kotobukiya model kits. Sligs234 10 23,111 04-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Last Post: lumiere