Current time: 05-18-2024, 08:52 AM
Figures/Model Kits
There's a red blur on the horizon... it's... it's... it's a Gundaaam!

[Image: MGEpyon.jpg]

Yeah, MG na Epyon this time. MG na Tallgeese naman sana yung isunod nila.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Tangina.

Hindi nga.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Totoo. Oo nga. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Well, they have to make an Endless Waltz version for the Epyon too since they made a reboot manga.
Sana naman inayos na nila yung proportion problems sa braso.

Edit:
[Image: mg_epyon_hobby_japan_1.jpg]

Seems like they did. The legs are still long, but at least the arms look better now, compared to the 1/100 MG back then.

Edit:
Ah yeah... HG nga pala....

Wow... First to edit the same post twice.
Better proportions this time. Look at the size of those wings. Woot

@Serene
HG/NG 1/100 you mean?
(05-30-2011, 05:36 PM)Fox Wrote: Better proportions this time. Look at the size of those wings. Woot

Those are not wings. It's a built in stand. Like how your Red Queen ended up having.

(05-30-2011, 05:36 PM)Fox Wrote: @Serene
HG/NG 1/100 you mean?

Ah yeah. HG nga pala. Graaah. I keep mixing them up.
At least I know what a BL grade is. And no, I'm, not talking about Iraya-sama's cup of tea.

Prototype toy for ACV LOL

[Image: wDstyle_shupris.jpg]
http://www.kotobukiya.co.jp/kotobukiya/r...upris.html
Next time you see this guy, have a heart and remember that he fought for you. LOL

[Image: oneyearwarvet.jpg]
Jesus H Nineball
http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/017665/

I much appreciate this than the chogokin bandai one.
Oh my stars and bars, an original nineball model... need to start saving money for that bad boy right now.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
Koto should go ahead and create the cover ACs from AC1 and MOA. They already have the same legs.
(07-29-2011, 11:31 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Koto should go ahead and create the cover ACs from AC1 and MOA. They already have the same legs.

Yessssssss, I couldn't agree more. AC2's cover and Ac2:AA could use a kit too so you could proudly display all the cover cores on a shelf given enough time.

(And yes, I'm aware that 2 and AA got action figures- Im buying them more than a little used from a gentlemen off the internet- but their joints and poseability kind of suck. Whoever designed those loose joints needs a date with a chainsaw. Jason )
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
Big shotout to 507 For this custom made kit.
[Image: lrg705061724395.jpg]

[Image: lrg705063724350.jpg]

[Image: lrg705065724352.jpg]

[Image: lrg705067724354.jpg]
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Ok man, nevermind my PM...

This unit just reeks of Black Rain. Well, who doesn't like missile spam anyways? - The victims obviously.

Did 507 build this or is it somebody elses? I remember him working on 4th AC back then, I just don't know if this is it.

Anyways, if you guys want to see the pics, just register to Imageshack.
yeah these pics are directly from the f-g site of 507. He does have a brown heavy up there but its not that good but he also has a ac with
69s
helios
syura
89f
pegasus
that is still being worked on..
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Armored Core Figures/Model Kits Fox 844 1,077,657 10-13-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Fox
  painting questions on nineball ver model kit zinaida1988 0 4,749 12-31-2014, 02:46 AM
Last Post: zinaida1988
  Looking to possibly buy an AC model kit, looking for suggestions and advice. Sligs234 6 12,241 04-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  help: model glue Quarter Tilt 2 7,121 01-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Advice on Kotobukiya model kits. Sligs234 10 23,220 04-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Last Post: lumiere
  Anime figure or model kit part 2 Fox 18 24,905 03-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Last Post: cabs