Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:15 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(01-15-2012, 11:49 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Happy birthday Mio!

Wait...?

Nah, don't worry about it just try to convince yourself that I posted that. At least it saves me from saying the greeting! LOL
RANT (Sort of):

Every time I turn in for bed, the family cat ALWAYS takes the opportunity to meow at me, before starting to hump one of our blankets. It only does this when I enter the room. What the fuck, you sick cat - you don't need my approval to go about your business!

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Shin! Smile
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(01-16-2012, 01:53 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: RANT (Sort of):

Every time I turn in for bed, the family cat ALWAYS takes the opportunity to meow at me, before starting to hump one of our blankets. It only does this when I enter the room. What the fuck, you sick cat - you don't need my approval to go about your business!

Does your cat not know that...

[Image: masturbation%2Bevery%2Btime%2Byou%2Bmast...tifake.com]
One messed up cat you have there.

Happy Birthday Dins!! Belated na pala. Haha.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(01-16-2012, 03:48 AM)Serene Wrote:
[Image: masturbation%2Bevery%2Btime%2Byou%2Bmast...tifake.com]
One messed up cat you have there.

I am sure he's just eliminating future competitions... Roll eyes
(01-16-2012, 01:53 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: RANT (Sort of):

Aaahhh what the fuck indeed. LOL
I'm stuck with an overheating laptop with 1hr battery life, one working usb port tapos puro dura yung screen at may libag yung keyboard Vomit

JE: Hindi ba sa'yo din galing yung dura at libag? LOL Or was it a hand-me-down?
lol hinde. Hiniram ko sa tatay ko yung laptop hindi ko alam yun pala yung ginagamit ng mga jejeng dugyot dito sa bahay. I'll have to starve myself for a few weeks to get a semi decent laptop.
Rave:
I'm done with my talumpati.

Rant:
During talumpati, we have to wear formal business attire (skirt, no slacks)
...T'was the first time I've ever worn anything like that...
...T'was also the first time my classmates have ever seen my legs and chest. (I always wear loose clothing/T-shirts)

...Now they won't stop talking about it <_________<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Fox... Angry

Happy Birthday in advance. LOL LOL LOL
Belated Happy Birthday Shin and Advanced Happy Birthday Fox ^^

@TS
maybe you turn on your cat..you make that pussy horny XD
It's not yet for a couple of days. But thanks anyways, you guys.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thanks for the greet guys! And Fox, it's time to get wasted! LOL happy birthday in advance bro.
advance happy bday you horny fox you~!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Well the PH Bronies kinda insisted/encouraged me that I should try applying for Top Draw since its near the are, so i did earlier

30 minutes – 1 hour I submit my resume/cv

I was heading to Union Bank to open a paypal account for online/freelance/commission stuff when I suddenly received a phone call

“Hello this is Karen from Top Draw, we were impressed with your portforlio/resume and the Managing directors/heads would like to meet you...please call back if your not to busy"...Blink …something in that line

I was kinda shocked to the point I almost tripped earlier…I thought Top Draw is Busy with MLP:FIM stuff Blink

So got a text back few minutes later

“Please come by 930 on Friday , resume and don’t worry about that you mentioned you have limited knowledge in flash we can train you easily in that so no need to worry about that”…something in that line

So have an interview and such with Top Draw this Friday…and might meet the heads >_<….

Yes I do want to work in an animation or game studio (heck even own a small one if it can be done) long run since that is my passion

Though I wasn’t expecting to be in the 2d department since I only do 2d as a freelance/sideline thing

So if things go well with Top Draw probably work for them short term plan until I can find a better opportunity with a studio that has both a 2d and 3d department I wouldn’t mind long term for Top Draw if they have a 3d department or plan to venture into it as well

advance Happy Bday fox ^^