Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:36 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(04-28-2011, 11:16 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 09:35 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: rant: My town has no Corona Bond paper or even watercolor paper

my town is like the most basic of basic 1st towns in RPGs ;__;

Does it have wooden sword and shield items? You can also stock up on potions at least, and kill boars and wolves Big grin

actually, i'm waiting for the friendly woodland creatures to attack the town so that my family will let me join the army in the big city. I wanna meet the queen or maybe make a team with a mysterious mage or a ninja or something. Dude the city is like a couple of days away by foot so i guess i do need to stock up on red pots and tents.

so ugh, who wants to meet up in the city and accept quests with me before the main war begins? free EXP!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(04-29-2011, 01:53 AM)iraya-sama Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 09:35 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: rant: My town has no Corona Bond paper or even watercolor paper

Does it have wooden sword and shield items? You can also stock up on potions at least, and kill boars and wolves Big grin

actually, i'm waiting for the friendly woodland creatures to attack the town so that my family will let me join the army in the big city. I wanna meet the queen or maybe make a team with a mysterious mage or a ninja or something. Dude the city is like a couple of days away by foot so i guess i do need to stock up on red pots and tents.

so ugh, who wants to meet up in the city and accept quests with me before the main war begins? free EXP!

Can I be the friendly that just appears once in a while to aid in battle? And then disappear again after a while for a long time? Because that's already what I'm doing in real life. LOL
(04-29-2011, 07:49 PM)Grim Wrote:

Can I be the friendly that just appears once in a while to aid in battle? And then disappear again after a while for a long time? Because that's already what I'm doing in real life. LOL

I'll be the red-mage guy who always talks big but is actually a coward who tends to runs away at the first sign of trouble. Or maybe the spoiled little rich brat who does nothing but brags about all his (family's) wealth, and then ends up being the supplier of all the equipment used by the main party. Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I'll be the guy in a desert cave who teaches secret moves.
(04-29-2011, 09:13 PM)NiX Wrote: I'll be the guy in a desert cave who teaches secret moves.

OK nix! we will all enter your cave....... *winkwink*

also! rave: my boxes of stuff from Japan arrived so my bro is sending over all the art materials i have collected there! im so excited to draw again!

rant: i thing im going to get sick again! i can't get sick! i want to draw!!!!! ;3;
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
rant: waited for three hours for something that lasts only five minutes. hate going to the doctor. including travel time, i wasted five hours.
(04-30-2011, 07:21 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: waited for three hours for something that lasts only five minutes. hate going to the doctor. including travel time, i wasted five hours.

ahahaha my head is telling me something funny
(04-29-2011, 08:11 PM)Fox Wrote:

I'll be the red-mage guy who always talks big but is actually a coward who tends to runs away at the first sign of trouble. Or maybe the spoiled little rich brat who does nothing but brags about all his (family's) wealth, and then ends up being the supplier of all the equipment used by the main party. Happy

I'll be the battle-hungry wandering martial artist who's looking for worthy rivals to test my skill. You will find me in a ditch, passed out from starvation, my growling stomach alerting you to my presence.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(04-30-2011, 01:34 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 11:16 PM)Sforza Wrote: Does it have wooden sword and shield items? You can also stock up on potions at least, and kill boars and wolves Big grin

I'll be the battle-hungry wandering martial artist who's looking for worthy rivals to test my skill. You will find me in a ditch, passed out from starvation, my growling stomach alerting you to my presence.

OK GUYS JUST KEEP IT UP

QUOTE MORE QUOTES OVER QUOTES OVER STACKS OF QUOTES
(04-30-2011, 11:11 PM)atdsutm Wrote:
(04-29-2011, 01:53 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: actually, i'm waiting for the friendly woodland creatures to attack the town so that my family will let me join the army in the big city. I wanna meet the queen or maybe make a team with a mysterious mage or a ninja or something. Dude the city is like a couple of days away by foot so i guess i do need to stock up on red pots and tents.

We have to go DEEPER!

fix'd

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(05-01-2011, 01:13 AM)azuriel07 Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 11:11 PM)atdsutm Wrote:
(04-29-2011, 07:49 PM)Grim Wrote: Can I be the friendly that just appears once in a while to aid in battle? And then disappear again after a while for a long time? Because that's already what I'm doing in real life. LOL

We have to go DEEPER!

fix'd

[Image: heard-you-like-dreams-e1280242797220.png]
(04-30-2011, 11:56 AM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(04-30-2011, 07:21 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: waited for three hours for something that lasts only five minutes. hate going to the doctor. including travel time, i wasted five hours.

ahahaha my head is telling me something funny

hahahaha. im glad someone noticed the wording XD

also quote c-c-c-combo breaker?

btw, anyone know a tea shop or where i can get tea-bags other than the common black tea and slimming tea in the supermarkets?
maybe estimates on how much too. thanks in advance.
There's a tea shop in market2, it's near Hap Chan. Actually it's more of a spice shop but they have teas as well. I like the fruit tea blends. =D
I don't know how much they go for nowadays, but you can buy them in grams like herbs =)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(05-01-2011, 08:41 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: btw, anyone know a tea shop or where i can get tea-bags other than the common black tea and slimming tea in the supermarkets?
maybe estimates on how much too. thanks in advance.

Um. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf? Rustans Supermarket in Power Plant too
Rant - stripping down an airsoft rifle that has been neglected and for over a year and finding out that some of the internals have been choked with dust or rusted over is a real heartbreak.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."