Current time: 05-23-2024, 06:19 PM
What did you learn today?
Organizing a staged You-Attack-We-Defend thing in ACV is harder than it seems, lol. What's funny is the guy 'expected more organization from a top-tier team like RR'. I felt bad, then I remembered, even for a team with two territories on the map, we pretty much have fun more often than making it a chore to do actual work, which made me laugh. The guy seems to have cooled off, and I don't know which team he was from actually, but he jokingly... well, probably half-jokingly told me that if ever we have to defend anything in Alpine, they wanted a first try at it. Thus my afternoon went on, lol.
We have fun, thats the main reason we play games after all.. Though, we arent push overs either.. Big grin
^I think you have to remind all the humans in the universe that we're on GMT+8. LOL And get the guy's PSN. Tell him we can have mock free battles any time.
I've had his PSN for a few days na, lol. I've played with him in Free Battle before, s'why he even messaged me when he did XD

Of course we aren't pushovers, for we have a purpose in this world distorted by The Corporation. We shall stand and fight for Sophie and Linka! So people can see their awesome moe-ness! BANZAAAAAAI!

He's usually on team Free Battles during our morning until around 2 to 3 in the afternoon. If I get invited to one of his free battles I'll invite you guys too o3o
Type "Zerg Rush" on Google. Enjoy LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
^I was helpless to stop it!

Edit: I fought back! Die O'lings!!!

[Image: GGgoogle.jpg]
I suck at this LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Found out that one of my co-workers also play Minecraft and that he's gotten farther into the content and "story" than i ever had. Which made me realize my OC tendencies is what's keeping my from enjoying the game and those similar to it.
The strategy RPG series of video games "Ogre Battle" was named after a Queen song of the same name.

The sequel, Ogre Battle: "The March of the Black Queen", is also named after a Queen song.

Tactics Ogre: "Let Us Cling Together", is also named after a Queen song (Teo Torriatte).

Apparently, the whole video game franchise was inspired by Queen songs.
Learned that Balete Drive is in QC and intersects with Aurora Blvd. Always thought it was in Manila.

Also learned that Yaiba was made by the same guy who made Detective Conan.
1) I apparently have a scalp issue that prevents me from using majority of the leading shampoo brands.

2) Ginawa ako candle para sa 18 Candles ng isang friend ko. Biglaan. Mejo lang. -_-;
[Image: 4149844_700b.jpg]

2% chance of me being a lefty? I feel special. XD
I learned a few, but important things on how to be a successful merc.
Thanks Kranesh.
There was no shawarma scene in the Avengers. It was all a lie.
T'was only for the American release, unfortunately

Search this on Google: Avengers last scene after all the credits

or

http://www.google.com.ph/search?sourceid...he+credits

First YouTube vid. It's blocked now, but you can see them all at the table. Managed to watch it before it was torn down XD Nothing special, just all of them eating. EXTREME SUPERHERO SHAWARMA TIME!!!