Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:00 PM
What did you learn today?
(01-18-2012, 08:53 AM)Fox Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 07:11 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: ORCHID

May pinapatamaan ka yata diyan ah? LOL

hahahaha. wala ako pinatatamaan. yun lang kasi isa sa pinakacommon na naisip ko mistake ng baguhan sa AC:LR. kung hindi pa ako tinuruan na iba gamitin hindi ko papalitan ehehehe
wala naman problema sa orchid a!

tingnan mo si bukakemon!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Well last nite at my best friend's house I learned that I can't fight my hate inside me, I have to accept it and better the good part of me. (If i fight my hate I'll will ultimately lose because I'll be fighting myself.)
I think I'm really starting to grow up Happy

Being on topic if a that is a definition of a noob then I guess i will always be a noob on Armored core, because I'm always willing to learn more about it. by the way whats an Orchid generator?
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
Q1: that big white ball you don't bother with because you've seen every half decent option by the time you get to the kongoh

you take a peek sure but that should be it well unless you argue that the higher price means better performance well then by all means use that big white ball of hotness. XD

about noobs once you graduate from judging your ac by its rank and move on to doing some math on the stats for your builds that would be a start IMO.

that freshmen girls are wannabe whores for softmore men............ why does life suck so much hairy buffalo balls?
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
@clonezero omg i forgot all about that generator cuz i haven't used it at all in such a long time lmfao
@spartansgestugatenso well i just gotta say when i went to high school it was an HELLHOLE but now that I'm college life a lot easier try to endure the crap that is high school
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades

Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
(01-23-2012, 09:16 AM)Rexzo Wrote: @clonezero omg i forgot all about that generator cuz i haven't used it at all in such a long time lmfao

thats the whole point LOL

seriously? lol fail Facepalm
Any I use math and I always pay attention to the stats (Reason y I put them in my AC designs) but like I said I'm always willing to learn more.

(01-23-2012, 11:24 PM)Rexzo Wrote: seriously? lol fail Facepalm
Any I use math and I always pay attention to the stats (Reason y I put them in my AC designs) but like I said I'm always willing to learn more.

you're not a noob then. noobs have lost the ability to learn, hence their stubbornness and arrogance.

I only learned this today. Fuck.
Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are voiced by same person
(01-25-2012, 10:23 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are voiced by same person

tsk tsk tsk

joke LOL

(01-24-2012, 07:00 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 11:24 PM)Rexzo Wrote: Any I use math and I always pay attention to the stats (Reason y I put them in my AC designs) but like I said I'm always willing to learn more.

you're not a noob then. noobs have lost the ability to learn, hence their stubbornness and arrogance.

Really? Rock on
Anyway what I've learned today...that I'm not a noob? Rofl jkin
I've learned that there are girl gamers that attend the same college as me Blink (this is very unusual as I've never met a girl gamer in person...EVER!)

the ED song for Ano Hana was a cover for the song Secret Base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~ by ZONE. this song was also previous covered by SCANDAL.

Original ZONE version

Cover by SCANDAL

Ano Hana ED (TV Size Cover by Kayano Ai & Tomatsu Haruka & Hayami Saori)

Full version of the Ano Hana Seiyuu Cover

Awesone Guitar Cover from Niconico

there's also 320kbs mp3 rip on 4shared.

also learned that there a trope based on Rena's omochikaeri!
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...HomeWithMe
So my school's applying K-12 next school year.

All that does is make Grade 7 the new High I year and the current High schoolers "grade-up" a notch. (i.e. This school year's High I will be next school year's High III, and we'll have a High V )
At least I'm graduating already LOL
Though it'd be pretty confusing to give talks if I ever get invited back ._.;;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]