Current time: 05-23-2024, 04:53 PM
What did you learn today?
My hair's over 17 inches already. D:
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(08-28-2011, 09:56 PM)HayWire Wrote: My hair's over 17 inches already. D:

RR, one of us must shave her head, preferably someone into the art of handling sharp objects. Jason

(08-29-2011, 11:01 AM)Goat Wrote:

RR, one of us must shave her head, preferably someone into the art of handling sharp objects. Jason

Nah, don't look at me, bladed utilities ain't my specialty. Now, if there was something in need of being turned into charred carbon, then i'm the guy you're looking for. Shades
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
XD

the creator for the lead character "Jonah Hex" is pinoy XD

http://www.mb.com.ph/node/328687/pinoy
(08-29-2011, 11:21 AM)Fox Wrote:

Nah, don't look at me, bladed utilities ain't my specialty. Now, if there was something in need of being turned into charred carbon, then i'm the guy you're looking for. Shades

Bladed utilities are my specialty. Now, if your hair's made of plastic, I'd be happy to mod it for you. If it's not, bahala ka na. Rofl

The clear version kits from Endless Waltz are so damn brittle. This is actually the first time I'm modding and fearing for my fingers at the same time.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(08-31-2011, 03:48 AM)Serene Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 11:21 AM)Fox Wrote:

Bladed utilities are my specialty. Now, if your hair's made of plastic, I'd be happy to mod it for you. If it's not, bahala ka na. Rofl

The clear version kits from Endless Waltz are so damn brittle. This is actually the first time I'm modding and fearing for my fingers at the same time.

Nuuuuuuuuuuu, mah haair D:

I'm planning to grow it out enough to donate it for 2 people

Actually, I learned this yesterday...

the empty shell that flies out from a gun...
...has a tendency to fly towards random/distracting places e.g. my mouth >_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
in case of zombie apocalypse/survival in the wilderness, stick with Fox because he can make fire.

Bad idea, man. Sforza, Trace-02, Leperman, AEA1 and i already discussed that scenario early last year. Fire + zombies = not made to mix. AEA1 ended up bitch-slapping me because of that. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=2020
(09-01-2011, 10:25 AM)Fox Wrote: Bad idea, man. Sforza, Trace-02, Leperman, AEA1 and i already discussed that scenario early last year. Fire + zombies = not made to mix. AEA1 ended up bitch-slapping me because of that. Sad

i didnt mean set the zombies on fire, i meant fire for cooking food. like burgers XD

learned:

Robin Williams is a big fan of the Zelda series. so much so that he named her daughter Zelda. also he's old now Sad imma go look if i can find and watch his movies.
Zombies, food... what's the difference? Tongue
(09-01-2011, 05:52 PM)Fox Wrote: Zombies, food... what's the difference? Tongue

burgers dont bite back XD
(09-01-2011, 07:14 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(09-01-2011, 05:52 PM)Fox Wrote: Zombies, food... what's the difference? Tongue

burgers dont bite back XD

But tomatoes do.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Biting tomatoes? Do share! Clapping

Learned that the tree crickets outside of my house are incredibly accurate thermometers.
watching Fairy Tail episode 95:

Lisana didn't die O_O XD but the other did huh XD

NOOO! tapos na Transformers Prime Season 1

again Megs and Opti facing as a cliff~hanger have to wait for season 2 >_< but oh come on we all know how this will turn out XD