Current time: 05-23-2024, 06:28 PM
What did you learn today?
That a four-stroke engine's cycle of Intake, Compression, Ignition and Exhaust is more commonly referred to (at least by engineers and mechanics) as "Suck, Squeeze, Bang and Blow".
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(03-15-2011, 10:25 PM)Fox Wrote: That a four-stroke engine's cycle of Intake, Compression, Ignition and Exhaust is more commonly referred to (at least by engineers and mechanics) as "Suck, Squeeze, Bang and Blow".

That just made my day LOL

Learned that it's illegal to raise chicken in the backyard at where I lived now, but what about the front? Blink
http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...lear-waste

Coal ash is more radioactive than nuclear waste.
learned that i should clean the litter box and food area when i get home after work and not before i go to work. late 30 freaking minutes ><
(03-16-2011, 08:35 AM)NiX Wrote: http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...lear-waste

Coal ash is more radioactive than nuclear waste.

Woah... Ohmy
I learned that when you suggest a unique idea to some ignorant(s), you'd be their idol LOL
"ikaw bahala" "bahala ka" "oo" "sige" when coming from anyone in the house actually means "NO. NEVER. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS."

im not allowed to be happy since i caused others a hard life. also my role in life is simply to earn and hand over money.

i am not a person. i am a biological machine.

---
good way to counter blinkers/immobilizing skills (net, sprout etc) when playing lina is to cast light strike where you stand just as they close in.
rastah's wards can only be destroyed by normal attacks
Did some research. I was apparently holding the bowling ball wrong yesterday >_>

It's supposed to be the thumb, then the middle and ring fingers. Not the middle and index >_>

That explains why I injured my console gaming thumb -.-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(03-17-2011, 09:01 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: good way to counter blinkers/immobilizing skills (net, sprout etc) when playing lina is to cast light strike where you stand just as they close in.
Getting progess, I see. Want to play an online match? LOL
(03-17-2011, 04:23 PM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(03-17-2011, 09:01 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: good way to counter blinkers/immobilizing skills (net, sprout etc) when playing lina is to cast light strike where you stand just as they close in.
Getting progess, I see. Want to play an online match? LOL

not at the moment. i heard at work some undersea fiberoptic cables were damage because of the Japan quake. net is uber slow here at home. plus i dont know how to use garena XD
[Image: science-of-traffic-jams-opt.png]
Hahaha, EDSAng-EDSA lang ah. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Nice. Smile And I agree. I've always thought that jams were caused by the butterfly effect.
Problema sa diagram na yan, walang motorcycles, bisikleta, tricycles, kuliglig, batang nagpapatintero, wangwangers, counterflowers, etc.
(03-18-2011, 11:10 AM)NiX Wrote: Problema sa diagram na yan, walang motorcycles, bisikleta, tricycles, kuliglig, batang nagpapatintero, wangwangers, counterflowers, etc.

jaywalkers, kotong cops/mmda, mamang boss dvd, roadside market, illegal jeepney/bus terminals atbp