Current time: 05-23-2024, 07:57 PM
What did you learn today?
eating junk food may be bad and hard to put into a healthy diet (duh) but it's still better than the other things you can prolly ingest >___>
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
...like what? =P
(03-01-2011, 10:04 PM)NiX Wrote: ...like what? =P

Like (construction) nails, glass shards, detergents, solid excrements, etc. anything that will shread/puncture our fleshy insides or poison us. Big grin
Ooooh~! try eating cement! Rofl

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
how about bricks?
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Hey, he's eating shit!
He will shat bricks for sure.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

cutting off RR is like losing half of my balls
I've posted this on FB last night, but I just learned that we have a sensor-based, battery-operated trash can. Seriously, what the fuck would you need that for?
that rr being down will slowly drain the life out of me.
Just learned RR is back. We are safe from the bots....for now..... (O___________O)

That being away from RR is turning me into more of a normal person.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(03-10-2011, 03:18 PM)Hempire Wrote: Just learned RR is back. We are safe from the bots....for now..... (O___________O)

No, we're not. They're still attacking our HQ. We're trying to barricade the doors to prevent them from getting inside though.

Some may get inside, but they'll have to avoid our huge arsenal of epic imaginary god-like weapons, which are just ridiculously boring and cheesy metaphors for the ban button.
Friend: "I got hit really hard the other day by someone."

Me: "M'kay?"

Friend: "For some strange reason, my reflex was to shout your name."

Me: "Uh, hu- HUH??"

Friend: "Yah..."

Me: "We ARE talking about 'hit really hard' as in PHYSICALLY getting hurt right?"

Friend: "Yeah. Why?"

Me: "Sorry, I was thinking dirty again XD"

Friend: "GE!" << (one of my nicknames)

I found out that she does that out of reflex regardless of who hits her or why...it's her new "ouch" >_>
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
found out that Ace hardware has a wider selection of cat litter than three pet shops i have been to. their food/water bowls are also way cheaper.