Current time: 05-23-2024, 08:54 PM
What did you learn today?
you can switch between tabs in Firefox or Chrome by pressing ctrl + 1 up to ctrl + 9
(01-09-2011, 12:42 PM)HayWire Wrote: You can wake up from crying a hell lot ;__________;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkGzqpGx1KU
There is no Arnis thread.

Gonna make one? I'm quite interested in Arnis.

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(01-10-2011, 05:57 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: you can switch between tabs in Firefox or Chrome by pressing ctrl + 1 up to ctrl + 9

Guess that won't work well with me. Have usually about 30-60 opened. XD

@ Thread:

The moment I think of whether I should do this or that, I end up wasting more time rather than just quickly or randomly picking one of the choices. Specifically, a procrastination within a procrastination; both choices were to procrastinate anyway.
ctrl+tab cycles through the tabs.
(01-10-2011, 11:39 PM)Goat Wrote:
(01-10-2011, 05:57 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: you can switch between tabs in Firefox or Chrome by pressing ctrl + 1 up to ctrl + 9

Guess that won't work well with me. Have usually about 30-60 opened. XD

30 to 60 Blink i bet half of those are pron XD

Quote:@ Thread:

The moment I think of whether I should do this or that, I end up wasting more time rather than just quickly or randomly picking one of the choices. Specifically, a procrastination within a procrastination; both choices were to procrastinate anyway.

toss a coin XD thats what i usually do.
Rockband unplugged = ISO games go ninja. Hurrrr~

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Blood blisters don't hurt but you have to pierce it and drain it so it won't become infected :T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I have just learned from someone that the most dangerous thing to do is to live; no one has ever survived, literally.
(01-13-2011, 10:56 PM)Goat Wrote: I have just learned from someone that the most dangerous thing to do is to live; no one has ever survived, literally.

Ha, nice. Smile
That two or more RR guys together in a public place, talking about the usual RR topics, will automatically generate an invisible barrier that will repel almost all normal people who come within a two meter radius.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Never put your drink between you and your keyboard. You either end up wetting yourself or end up having sticky fingers (assuming that your drink isn't water).

Both happened to me though, because it was an uncovered pitcher filled with apple juice. At least the PS3 controller wasn't anywhere near the piss container when it spilled.
1. Go to http://translate.google.com.ph, use english to filipino.
2. Type in "big molecule naughty"
3. Profit!!
(01-17-2011, 12:19 PM)Sforza Wrote: 1. Go to http://translate.google.com.ph, use english to filipino.
2. Type in "big molecule naughty"
3. Profit!!

hahaha!! thats thing went around our office last week. try "looking for molecule mad"
HFSWTF LOLROFLMAO

Hahaha, molecule mad. Bakit molecule? Ang liit naman ata. LOL
...That having a huge flock of geese and other migratory birds flying above you (with all the incredibly annoying squaking and cawing) sounds the same as a JAV actress orgy.