Current time: 05-23-2024, 07:44 PM
What did you learn today?
(12-14-2010, 12:16 AM)Sforza Wrote: 1.Go to http://translate.google.com/
2.Set Input and Output to German
3.Copy Paste: pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch
4.Listen

BEATBOX! LOL

awesome!!! Now i'm wondering if it's possible to make a dubstep beat wobwobwobwobwobwobwob wob wobwob LOL

==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
7 years ago I broke a mirror Smile
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
That I can't do chemistry to save my life. Proven the second time this semester since the first epic failure in general chemistry two years ago. Chair

Edit: Fixed grammar.
That I can't do accounting to save my life LOL
im slightly allergic to beer ~.~
I think it's a common phenomenon to be allergic to alcohol. But, after a few more 'inuman' sessions it eventually wears off. Smile
well I plainly hate the taste of alcoholic drinks but a cold bottle of
this
temporarily sways me the other way LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I have just learned that whenever I would want to listen to Filipinos cussing one another or just hear the whole dialogue of people cussing one another, I should just stay in Mineski.
Sometimes the dialogues are comedy gold. Other times it's just plain cussing rage. LOL It's nice to hear the Mski team members engage in teamfights.
i learned that i have enough money in the bank to buy a Kia Picanto or Suzuki Celerio

also learned that there is no such thing as "the last figure i'll buy"
I just learned that I have so much clothes that it wouldn't fit in the cabinet anymore. Kind of ironic that I keep wearing the same clothing every week. LOL

And most of the pants aren't cut nor used yet... I bought those for like, almost a year ago. xD
learned the various heights and wingspans of dragons (tho i'll prolly forget all the numbers in a few days XD )
That i'm still a screwup when it comes to gift-wrapping presents. It took me more than twenty minutes and half a wasted roll of wrapping paper just to properly package a box the size of my two fists. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
learned that i might not be cut out to be an author. five hours and i only managed 1.5k words ~.~
That stalker = ugly and creepy person, while secret admirer = handsome/pretty stalker.