Current time: 05-23-2024, 10:26 PM
What did you learn today?
I just learned that I color much better (and make shapes much better by using color and tone) with my right hand. Now I can prolly attempt speed painting with both hands.
This country doesn't sell Blue Buffalo products -__-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(10-27-2010, 08:21 PM)Goat Wrote: Now I can prolly attempt speed painting with both hands.

*Imagines Goat attempting to speed paint with both hands...*

[Image: KENSHIRO.gif]
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(10-29-2010, 02:50 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote:
(10-27-2010, 08:21 PM)Goat Wrote: Now I can prolly attempt speed painting with both hands.

*Imagines Goat attempting to speed paint with both hands...*

[Image: KENSHIRO.gif]

Why, thank you for the compliment, but the result is:

[Image: hand_prints.jpg]
(10-27-2010, 08:21 PM)Goat Wrote: I just learned that I color much better (and make shapes much better by using color and tone) with my right hand. Now I can prolly attempt speed painting with both hands.

now to train another member of your body to help you speed paint...eheheheheh

im talking about your cock 8D

[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(10-30-2010, 01:45 AM)iraya-sama Wrote:
(10-27-2010, 08:21 PM)Goat Wrote: I just learned that I color much better (and make shapes much better by using color and tone) with my right hand. Now I can prolly attempt speed painting with both hands.

now to train another member of your body to help you speed paint...eheheheheh

im talking about your cock 8D

My post has been raped and undignified again.
That Kenshiro gif is EXTREMELY hypnotizing. Blink
learned today that im pretty good at laser tag. 5,200pts in one round (tops score for the match) \o/
shoulder hits = 50pts
back hits = 100pts
chest hits = 200pts
so ive shot down 26 people minimum XD
Just found out that this Christmas is gonna be the last that my parents, my brother and me are gonna be together. Bye
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
erp, why? Migration?
Yep, they're heading overseas early next year while i have to stay here. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Learned that weed wasn't going to be legalized in California today. Voting failed. Maybe a lot of them forgot? =/
edit: alot of them forgot. =/
http://youropenbook.org/?q=forgot+to+vote&gender=any
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(11-03-2010, 01:18 PM)Hempire Wrote: Learned that weed wasn't going to be legalized in California today. Voting failed. Maybe a lot of them forgot? =/
edit: alot of them forgot. =/
http://youropenbook.org/?q=forgot+to+vote&gender=any

Don't count on stoners to get up vote for something AND register LOL
oh....now i understand....

http://www.thedmcfoghorn.com/news/pothea...-1.1738908
Quote:Many outspoken marijuana users have stated that they are against California's Proposition 19, saying that while the proposition sounds like a dream come true, in reality it is a huge step backward in the movement to legalize marijuana.

Another plan – the California Hemp and Health Initiative – is already seeking signatures for inclusion on the 2012 ballot. This new initiative fixes many of the problems that Proposition 19 creates and was even approved by the late Jack Herer, the "father of the legalization movement."

ok, 2012. At least I get to play MvsC3 til the world 'ends'.
I guess that's it. 2012, real legalization. new world. cool story bro from here on?
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I am dreadfully addicted to the gravy served at Jolibee D:
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!