Current time: 06-02-2024, 03:36 AM
MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP)
(10-31-2008, 09:24 PM)clonezero Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Frontier

soooo anyone planning on playing this?

Nope, but I know people that are. Speaking in english will get you banned. If you're interested just go to SoCro and check out the guide.

Oh, MHP2G is going to have a US release soon as Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
aaah okay I restarted my game and Im at HR 5 already but for some strange reason the lower rank hr dragons and lao (save kirin) ain't appearing? why ? please be reminded that aside from the 1 star quests I have not touched the elder quests ... help?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

HR3 Elders:

In order to unlock them, you will need to clear the Red Lao shan Quest. Please note that if you do not have the Red lao shan quest but you have cleared it with a friend, you will still be able to unlock the HR3 elder Dragons.There are Teostra, Kusha, Chameleos and Kirin.

Red Lao:

In order to unlock this quest, you will need to clear all the guild 3* and 4* quest. Red Lao will only be available in the guild. The fight will take place in the fortress, if you have fought Azure lao, red lao quest will be in that exact same location. The only difference is that, red lao has lesser health compared to ashen and it does pathetic damage. The rewards and carves will be different as well.
you just copy pasted that didn't you ... just a guess XD

anyway thanks alot boss doing as you have said Salute

need help where can I download MHP2G other than isohunt the torrent there doesn;t work well with the psp ... grrr it keeps hanging help help help!!!

each time I download it a certain "thing" in the game hangs first it was when you buy the backpacker guide and go to the volcano area at night then the next re download its was problems with the diablos ... now Equiping the cenataur S set makes it hang all points to the file being partially damaged???? wat do I do???? help Im really irritated and saddened X_X and dumbfounded at that to X_X

(01-24-2009, 10:00 PM)clonezero Wrote: need help where can I download MHP2G other than isohunt the torrent there doesn;t work well with the psp ... grrr it keeps hanging help help help!!!

each time I download it a certain "thing" in the game hangs first it was when you buy the backpacker guide and go to the volcano area at night then the next re download its was problems with the diablos ... now Equiping the cenataur S set makes it hang all points to the file being partially damaged???? wat do I do???? help Im really irritated and saddened X_X and dumbfounded at that to X_X

Send me a text/pm before the next RR event you're going to and I can give you a copy, or we can meet up somewhere.
actually I already got one from a friend, thanks anyway

OT: but as is it seems my my downloads always end up borken I'll prolly post something on the tech section as it seems its our ancient computer's hard drive that is the culprit (oh please no my prawns :sob: )

corpse blades/ultimate dragon ultimus (eto ba ung pinaka malakas???) heroics+ adre 2 + RA3 that's what everyone use ...

Well I guess it's a little late to reply to this but I'm currently HR5 and I'm trying to complete lv. 7* quests.
When The Best Have Fallen... Who Will Rise...FlamethrowerGlare
(01-27-2009, 01:24 PM)DragonSlayer Wrote: Well I guess it's a little late to reply to this but I'm currently HR5 and I'm trying to complete lv. 7* quests.

Hope you don't mind if I reply here instead of through pm.

The dual tigrex quest can be beaten in many ways, with every weapon. I'll just offer some tips.

1. Never fight both of them at the same time.
2. Try to keep them both tracked with a paintball to know where they are for #1.
3. Use flash bombs to stop the tiggy, to give you time to heal up or to move to another map.
4. Don't freak out. Tigrex is actually very predictable.

Try watching this video for the movement patterns:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8TDfMMtTU

A tigrex usually spawns on the first map. You can fight it there and retreat a lot to heal up. Also, I find lance the easiest weapon to fight the tiggy with because you can just turtle it. Normally I use GS though.
(01-26-2009, 10:58 PM)ardjin Wrote: you guys kno the quickest way to kill lao shan lung? i want to kill it before it reaches the tower area.

I don't think you can kill him until he reaches the final area. You can take his health down to 1000 and then it stops. At least, that's what I've heard.
When The Best Have Fallen... Who Will Rise...FlamethrowerGlare
A bunch of MH players are going to meet at the SM Mall of Asia (MOA) Cyberzone Starbucks this Saturday (2/21) at 10am to sawa. Should be a small gathering, around 20-30 people.

If you want to play with other hunters, just go. Current HR doesn't matter and everybody is really nice.

@ RR members: I'll probably leave early and go straight to the kitbash at DTs afterwards.
AAAh boss Jake that proposition may be to expensive for him considering his from America why not set up meeting times for people with Xlink kai I'll try it once I get a new memory stick and bult up my HR again if my old save is truely corrupted (the bane of using a old computer and an older brother who thinks a second hand psp bought in a rush is good enough .. grrr)

(02-18-2009, 09:04 PM)clonezero Wrote: AAAh boss Jake that proposition may be to expensive for him considering his from America why not set up meeting times for people with Xlink kai I'll try it once I get a new memory stick and bult up my HR again if my old save is truely corrupted (the bane of using a old computer and an older brother who thinks a second hand psp bought in a rush is good enough .. grrr)

*...sipa*

General Announcement for all MH players! Not just him!

And yes, let's play on Kai when you can.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/392338
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/444906

my brother found this and thought to just share it with you guys ... MH seems to becoming passe but still some laughs are still laughs XP

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help converting (MHF2 to MHP2G) cheezyfries 1 4,509 09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon