Current time: 06-02-2024, 03:50 AM
MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP)
Just hammer it o_o
Lots of vids on youtube showing how to. If you used flashes it'll be even faster.

TS, I was about to ask the same thing. I'm basically done with the game.
the lackadaisy comic's gettng to you ei TS... anyway Im rather fine with DSing it as I can cut its tail with that hehe just need help to soften it up faster as it really hurts XD

recommened anti akantor DS s ... oh yeah the reason why I persist with using DSs is because their very mobile I'll probably switch to long swords later upon finding the right weapon and skills for the job but seriously tail cutting an akantor with a LS is a chore >_>

I think I can hammer and GS it later on but for know Im farming its tail as a priority as I really want to squeeze out every reward possibility out of a kill

flash bombs ... but last time I did that the akantor recovered asap the stun is to short for my taste =P
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(09-26-2008, 05:13 PM)clonezero Wrote: flash bombs ... but last time I did that the akantor recovered asap the stun is to short for my taste =P

It only stays stunned for like 2-3 seconds.

But in that time, you can heal twice with a mega/max/ancient potion or eat a steak.

It also stops its ram

Edit:
Oh, and I can't screenie the volganos coz...we don't have anything for screenies/recording and...NO HELL WAY I'M FIGHTING THE EVIL MUDKIP AGAIN
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Raffy, you gonna restart MHP2G? Want someone to go along with you? I can. LOL

Problem is, I'm not sure which gender to pick. The female character models are nicer to look at for sure, but the armor sets of the males look much better. :/
I beg to differ oh wait you like bigger butts oh sorry (joke Domo)

things became worse ... my sister actually had backups of our save files three weeks ago but deleted them on friday last week ... a day before the incident bummer T_T ...

so yeah WHEN my bro buys the new psp IM starting from scratch ... :sobs:

(10-01-2008, 12:25 PM)clonezero Wrote: I beg to differ oh wait you like bigger butts oh sorry (joke Domo)

No joke. Big grin

Started anew. Female still. I figured I'd rather hear feminine grunts that masculine ones while kicking ass and taking monster names.
LOL

Let me know if anyone's going Smile
[Image: post.jpg]
Dammit, October 4.

But it's not like I got any equipment remotely close to a winning combo anyway. Haha
I really miss playing this T_T

This sounds a bit weird but...

Does anyone know where I can find info on all available/unlockable head piercings by 2nd G?

As in...what they do, what you need to make and how to unlock them?
(10-09-2008, 04:12 AM)HayWire Wrote: This sounds a bit weird but...

Does anyone know where I can find info on all available/unlockable head piercings by 2nd G?

I brought it up with our resident FAQ writer and she was generous enough to write one up on the spot, so here it is Smile :
http://forums.skiesofcroda.com/index.php?showtopic=4811
i haven't play MHF2G for a while.....

so medyo outdated na armor ko...

hahahaha

CONGA!!!!

pero not bad na rin...
Ewoo
(10-09-2008, 02:40 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(10-09-2008, 04:12 AM)HayWire Wrote: This sounds a bit weird but...

I brought it up with our resident FAQ writer and she was generous enough to write one up on the spot, so here it is Smile :
http://forums.skiesofcroda.com/index.php?showtopic=4811

Darn...account making Chair
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Frontier

soooo anyone planning on playing this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help converting (MHF2 to MHP2G) cheezyfries 1 4,509 09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon