Current time: 06-02-2024, 06:39 AM
MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP)
HayWire Wrote:24 HR1/HR3 Rathians later...........................
OMG A RATHIAN PLATE Shock

Don't ask what I need the plate for...it's kinda impractical if you knew what the reason was LOL

Can't be worse than killing cats in some wasteland for days on end in RO just to get a useless big ribbon, or killing plants for days just to get useless bunny ears.
gave this game (MHF1 to be exact) due to eval irritation with Valkyrie Profile and yeah it does look nice when I have the chance Im getting the most updated version I can my only problem is memory space how big is mhf2 and g?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

clonezero Wrote:gave this game (MHF1 to be exact) due to eval irritation with Valkyrie Profile and yeah it does look nice when I have the chance Im getting the most updated version I can my only problem is memory space how big is mhf2 and g?

750-800ish mb. Not that big compared to Kratos and Zack's latest adventures.
Sforza Wrote:
HayWire Wrote:24 HR1/HR3 Rathians later...........................
OMG A RATHIAN PLATE Shock

Don't ask what I need the plate for...it's kinda impractical if you knew what the reason was LOL

Can't be worse than killing cats in some wasteland for days on end in RO just to get a useless big ribbon, or killing plants for days just to get useless bunny ears.

Hey I did something similar to that in RO =3=
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Do HR5-HR6 Rathians, they drop this more often 8) Cutting tails also helps a lot.
[Image: nines.jpg]
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6j4Xsf-14ww/

Real life monster hunter! And a real Kut-ku!

They even got the stupid potion chugging *pose* down.
Meet Severine, my huntress. This is my current armor set. It negates sleep and gives the runner skill. Truth be told, it sucks and I have much better in storage. But I find it hard to stop using the set. I wonder why.

[Image: MHP2G04.jpg]

[Image: MHP2G01.jpg]

[Image: MHP2G02.jpg]

[Image: MHP2G03.jpg]
Sforza Wrote:Meet Severine, my huntress. This is my current armor set. It negates sleep and gives the runner skill. Truth be told, it sucks and I have much better in storage. But I find it hard to stop using the set. I wonder why.

*Sigh*, boys will be boys...Chair

The full trailer for MHP2ndG:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnDYwDOeLSk&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnDYwDOeLSk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Felyne companion that I'm seriously looking forward to. Cute but deadly

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-3uy8lAimqc&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-3uy8lAimqc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I mean, crap man, it just stunned a Rathalos mid-air! It also doubles as a sonic bomb, paralysis shot, and as a shield.

That is one tough kitteh. Worship
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Twin-Skies Wrote:*Sigh*, boys will be boys... Chair

ouch. Wacko

Anyway, News from the official grapevine is that Capcom won't be releasing MHP2G at all in english. Hence you'll have to depend on english patches for the Japanese version, which currently works well enough.

Go download an MHP2G iso and start playing!

The armor I posted? That's the Hypnoc S armor, only available in MHP2G. One of the best reasons to start playing the game!
Sforza Wrote:The armor I posted? That's the Hypnoc S armor, only available in MHP2G. One of the best reasons to start playing the game!

Better get me one of those
[Image: nines.jpg]
Sforza Wrote:Meet Severine, my huntress.

SOLD! Are there any things I'm going to miss if I move on to 2G right now, even while I don't have an HR yet?
theGrim Wrote:SOLD! Are there any things I'm going to miss if I move on to 2G right now, even while I don't have an HR yet?

In MHP2G it'll be easier to get the barrage piercing (+1 level bow or +1 shot type xbows) through training, and the Sword Saint piercing (ESP) through special training. There are also new elder rank weapons which are easier to get than the standard top tier ones.

Everything else is the same save for some minor gameplay mechanics, like monsters getting KO'd after more hits to the head with hammer/HH. You can store 99 of each item in the storage box now, too. And of course the useless-at-first felyne warriors.

Since your not that deep in you can start from scratch, but if you want to have your MHF2 file converted to MHP2 (so you can convert it to an MHP2G file afterwards through the game itself).
gonna train me a cat warrior ...

your guide for MHF2 still works for 2G right I'll be using it somewhat.... so much to learn @_@

whats the download section for updates extras??? and if so how much memory would it require???
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

clonezero Wrote:gonna train me a cat warrior ...

your guide for MHF2 still works for 2G right I'll be using it somewhat.... so much to learn @_@

whats the download section for updates extras??? and if so how much memory would it require???

Not that much, since the download quests basically just set which monster goes into which map. You can also download piggie clothing extras and stuff.

Yes my MHF2 guide still works.
Sforza Wrote:
Twin-Skies Wrote:*Sigh*, boys will be boys... Chair

ouch. Wacko

Anyway, News from the official grapevine is that Capcom won't be releasing MHP2G at all in english. Hence you'll have to depend on english patches for the Japanese version, which currently works well enough.

Go download an MHP2G iso and start playing!

The armor I posted? That's the Hypnoc S armor, only available in MHP2G. One of the best reasons to start playing the game!

I got a couple of questions regarding 2nd G:

1. Will save data carry over from Freedom 2? It took me over a month to get all my stuff back together (my old memstick fried), and it's going to be a royal pain if I have to start over again Bye
2. How does one patch the game into English?
3. How are the translations?

Lastly, regarding the possibility of MH2nd G getting released to North America. I remember covering a press release by Capcom stating their intent to run some sort of marketing campaign to raise awareness specifically for their Monster Hunter franchise before it arrives in the US. My article:

http://pspupdates.qj.net/Capcom-to-bring...aid/116653

Perhaps I'm just being optimistic, but from the way I see it, the company's just very busy handling its other upcoming titles such as Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter 4, and Bionic Commando (the new game).

Like it or not, those games are far more well-known than Monster Hunter, and I'm willing to bet that the company's probably putting their resources into completing these projects before anything else. For all we know, this lack of info might be the calm before the storm.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help converting (MHF2 to MHP2G) cheezyfries 1 4,509 09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon