The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The picture request thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
hehehe i think that only applies to me kasi medyo complicated yung pag capture ko kaya dapat pag sama-samahin na lahat.
Well guys, I hope you don't feel so pressured! Just take the pictures at the pace that you can manage. Your work is very much appreciated!
In any case, I've got the next order batch finished. Please excuse the wonky shots and the times when part of the TV was taken in the picture, I only took these by holding the digicam in my hand.

In sequence of posts, first up is azuma-blade's old Oracle request:

[Image: oracle1.jpg]

Flight care of the TP:
[Image: oracle2.jpg]

Bumebwelo:
[Image: oracle3.jpg]

RL shot hit:
[Image: oracle4.jpg]

Funi extensions galore:
[Image: oracle5.jpg]
wanzerfreak's Talos "Bruiser" Southpaw variant (good lord that's one of the longest AC names ever):

[Image: southpaw1.jpg]

RL firing:
[Image: southpaw2.jpg]

Sugod!
[Image: southpaw3.jpg]

The stretch:
[Image: southpaw4.jpg]

Surveying the damage:
[Image: southpaw5.jpg]
Crimson's Alpha Omega:

[Image: alphaomega1.jpg]

Descent into madness:
[Image: alphaomega2.jpg]

OBin' it up!
[Image: alphaomega3.jpg]

Through hellfire and brimstone:
[Image: alphaomega4.jpg]

Mini-Sawa firing:
[Image: alphaomega5.jpg]
Quote: Talos "Bruiser" Southpaw variant (good lord that's one of the longest AC names ever):

Southpaw will do. Big grin

btw,

i think you got the colors wrong.... the optional is supposed to be a dark bluish-green hue. Sad i'll compare the paint stats i posted here and the one at the game center tomorrow. green and brown look like tae. Tongue

btw,

XD@"The Stretch" LOL LOL LOL LOL
the oracle's color scheme is wrong,it shudn't be light blue,try 20/30/50,that the old oracle's color with yellow eyes and red other details,but nice job with the pics tho Clapping
LOL demanding members are demanding. LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Dec 11 2006, 06:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Dec 11 2006, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> LOL demanding members are demanding. LOL [/quote:e1dd0ab07d]
Haha. It's all good. Tongue

<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> the oracle's color scheme is wrong,it shudn't be light blue,try 20/30/50,that the old oracle's color with yellow eyes and red other details,but nice job with the pics tho Clapping[/quote:e1dd0ab07d]
I just used one of the sample colors in the garage. That one is supposed to be close to the colors of the old Oracle IIRC.
Thanks Fox~
Poke I think I found my trademark....
My error for not removing the Hangered Wraith's weapon color...
Quote:LOL demanding members are demanding.&nbsp;

im not demanding Bang bang
I'l be taking the next batch. just dont expect to see your pics on the next day.

please use the LR builder para madali. di ko pa memorize ang lahat parts.
Whoa, i was about to post Oracle and Southpaw myself. Looks like Grim beat me to the punch.

Oh well, that's what i get for not logging on everyday. We really should settle on a schedule for when to take orders and for which cameraman to shoot the pics. Any suggestions?
galing mo tlga grim LOL
Quote:Whoa, i was about to post Oracle and Southpaw myself. Looks like Grim beat me to the punch.

go ahead and post them. Big grin

hopefully, you got the colors right on Southpaw and Oracle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32