The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The picture request thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Something like second picture I guess, but I meant how you did blackdraogn dude's ac pics. I dunno how you got the angles in them but they're nice and close up and not from first person view.

I'll have to post details of the bot a bit later.
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2660

Him please, including stats. I feel like scaring some people. Ehehe.
Pwede pa request ng screenshots ng GAR pati Hydra2? I need it for reference for scratch building.
Front, Rear, top view please.

--- OK, Nevermind. I just foun BlueStar's pics.
aaaww i see all these awsome ACs and i want the one i got through almost every mission with..............BUT I DONT KNOW THE PARTS NAME!!!!!!!!!! it will be awsome if someone helped me out =)
pm or just comment and I'll help with design or something -_-, but on another note can some make me some pic of my lrp mercury with this color scheme...

weapon color all white but the arm unit L stays black
i dont know if your still doing this though but
name: SPARTANSROAR

head: H11-QUEEN
core:CO6-EOS
arms:A07-LEMUR
legs:CR-LH81AP
boosters:CR-B90T2
FCS:KOKUH
generator:FUDOH
radiator:R03-LIDEN
back unit:CR-WBW98G
R and L arm unit:CR-WH79M2

colors
base: R,0 G,0 B,0
aid: R,0 G,0 B,0
optional: R,29 G,29 B,29
detail: R,100 G,0 B,0
joint: R,121 G,121 B,121
pattern: camouflage
weapons: all red
i hope you are up for changes.. I'm not trying to be rude but i dont see how this got through mission, with silent line maybe but not last raven. a.i and not having op-i this ac is a paperweight. I dont wanna change your desgin but here are some options..

for one you have a ob core and a booster/gen/rad combo that doesnt fit it. the dual grenade launcher if not equipped on a tank or quad is useless.. here are some better options for legs...
if you still want a heavy try the..
LH08-JACKAL
CR-LR90A2
one thing i like about this ac is the core.. heavy but good on energy for a ob core..
the head....
YH15-DRONE.
arms are ok but they are heavy..even though you get good defense. try ...
A09-LEMUR2
change fcs to the f73h and rad and gen to lotus and ananda or g91 and ananda. and then to the vulture booster.. keep in mind that this is a heavy weight so you cant move like a middle or lite.
WEAPONS>>>>
rifles.. what i used for ur ac is the same machinne gun on one hand and the shadow on the other..if you want you can change to the pixie 3.....92rm3 for the ext and karura and 69m. These are only suggestions..you can use these or not I'm just a willing memeber on the site who like to help with designs Salute
ROFL I KNEW SOME ONES WAS GONNA SAY IT SUCKS
yea i beat just about every arena AC except 1st rank 1
i killed every pulverizer except the two flying ones

i basically pawn every AI except for zinida and evangle

yea and i put the wrong radiator and generator for it

im very good at this thing i thought up idk if some else made it up but its when you kneel down for a back cannon activate OB and while its charging up fire your cannon and theres this other thing were you dont need to stop in place after OB just boost a little while OBing and you can idk kind of glide into your boost after OBing

i made this purely because it was a design that got me through just about every SL and NX mission and its a AC that can only be a threat to someone if you played so many missions on it

but the only thing i find wrong with it is its ammo capacity and i do need to change the boosters i have them on just because they have red fire =P
but than again idk if i would get pawn by you guys BUT i made designs in every weight and leg class that can kill just about anyone
click my name and go to my post on ac design.. you may find something you like or just go through the lr design thread
Requesting for a picture of the following frame:

S2
UL
LEMUR
DINGO
GAR
NYMPHE
RA radar
ROC4
HP
69H
69H

base color - 0/60/30
aid color - 0/60/30
optional color - 50/50/50
detail color - 0/150/200
joint color - 80/80/80
main weapon colors -black
hanger weapon colors - green

I just included the body parts and the weapons, since it's just for picture purposes. Use whatever you want for the internals and optionals.

Also, requesting for close-up pics of the S2 head, in lighter colors preferably. I need front, back, side and diagonal sideways shots of it. 360' views basically. It's for reference for a project. Tongue
Okay, requesting my AC3 middleman here.

Name: Gungnir
Head: MHD-MX/RACHIS
Core: MCL-SS/ORCA
Arms: CAL-MARTE
Legs: MLF-MX/KNOT
Booster: MBT-OX/E9
FCS: VREX-F/ND-8
Generator: MGP/VE905
Radiator: RIX-CR14
Back Unit R: MM-AD/20
Back Unit L: CWM-S40-1
Arm Unit R: MWG-SRF/60
Arm Unit L: KWG-H2L50
Base Color: R200 G200 B200
Aid Color: R50 G0 B0
Optional Color: R110 G100 B0
Detail Color: R110 G100 B0
Joint Color: R110 G105 B100

Nonvisuals won't mean a lick here, so knock yourself out. I'm only 21 missions into the game, so I'm sure there're better ways to build the same thing... but here's what I'm throwing around, for now.
Oh myyy. Thank you for the pics, J.E. These look mighty fine indeed.
YAY! It's Iron Mountain!

Salamat JE.
I replaced the images with better ones. I'm still annoyed that it's unplayable. Ninebreaker so far has the fastest framerate in-game at 48fps
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32