The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core V News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
FacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

So I'm wondering if this is the kind of voice acting you'll be hearing if you're playing with AI or in single player mode Vomit

I find the strategic element actually interesting. It's like coaching players in a 2 on 2 match. I'm sure RR people can remember the times when someone from the back will advice a 2 member team about who to fight and all.

Hope the VA is just to give an example of what type of interaction might be taking place, I'd imagine that reality will be much more natural and frantic than the one in that demo.

Also, here's the new single player demo from Gamescom as well:

i was a bit skeptical at first, but ACV is looking darn good...
I'm starting to like how it looks too.

Wonder what the player did at 00:39 btw. It seemed like a dropkick or something.
Yeah, you can do a dive/drop kick at enemies now, though you need to be at a particular speed, or activate QB to do that. Something like the wall jump feature except you hit enemies instead.
damn this i looking amazing i wonder if you can pre order this in the U.S...............
@Goat thats the OB "kick" thingie that you can execute with any ac ahaha from how I see it that feature would be jsut for show or will be overused still its fun that you can now still fight even if you accidentally dropped all weapons.
anyway blades seems really long and I hope that was the railgun I saw earlier XD.
Sithspit, now they're finally granting something that we've been waiting for all these years, a melee attack using your mech's body! Here's to hoping that there'll be more like that, at least a punch of some sort or even a boosting tackle! Woot
I want martial arts moves!!!!
(08-20-2011, 10:45 AM)spartansgestugatenso Wrote: [ -> ]damn this i looking amazing i wonder if you can pre order this in the U.S...............

You can
im interested on the tower defense part. i cant wait to try out being a operator and decide on placing turrets.
At least 3 confirmed maps in AC5

Abandoned City
[Image: acv10.jpg]

Buried Facility
[Image: acv03.jpg]

Alpine Base
[Image: acv06.jpg]

Another random screenshot:
[Image: acv30_s.gif]
Abandoned City looks eerily similar to one of the mission areas from AC4.
AC4's first mission looks like it, especially the bridge part.
Even the second map has some similarities with one of AC4's stages. I haven't played the much though, so the only thing I can remember is that you're supposed to eliminate a caterpillar-legged Next (who just says "Fatin" in the NA version when defeated). Not to mention that the 3rd map reminds me of that Bald-Dora mission. Doesn't resemble as much AC4 as the first two though.

Other than that, seems like there'll be more asshole AC pilots than ever (as always, AC is full of jackasses anyway). LOL

Edit: Last pic doesn't look like it though, might be a compliment rather than an insult (not sure if he meant the rookie thing condescendingly or complimentary).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35