The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core V News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
^ Bumping to highlight new information from Niji.
Don't forget that another stream is happening later at 8PM, Philippine time. http://www.famitsu.com/live/acv/
I'll be there, again Tongue Hopefully this one shows what actual gameplay is with all the limitations.
everybody go to chat when we watch the live stream
So... where's the summary report? Can someone please summarize what was shown? Chatlog?
QB is still there, but you can do 3-5 till you blow out. Yup, genbust is back, but only up to a certain percentage of your energy bar.

I'll get back to you later on it though, prolly through YM.

Oh, and biggest surprise seems to be backwards OB.
(05-18-2011, 07:34 AM)Niji Wrote: [ -> ]衝撃力 [3,800]
------------------------- Stun Power
発射速度 [900]
------------------------- Bullet Velocity
威力保障距離 [290]
------------------------- Optimal Range
爆発衝撃 [1,800]
------------------------- Explosion Stun
爆発範囲 [30]
------------------------- Explosion Range
対反動性能 [799]
------------------------- Versus Impact Rating

Let me modify that a little bit:

衝撃力 = Impact Force

発射速度 = Launch Velocity

爆発衝撃 = Explosion Impact

爆発範囲 = Explosion Area

対反動性能 = Versus (Anti?) Recoil Performance

As for the optimal range... well, security in this case meant assurance, so I would say that the speculation is accurate. Then again, your translation may be more accurate in the context of AC.

As long as it's not hiragana or katagana, I could help with the translation, so bring on the screenshots! Angel
Did you just stick those through Google?

=(
Nope, I happened to know Chinese and could give literal translations when there are only kanji involved. I'll leave you to your work then. Ermm
Do provide us with more input if you can, Medusa. Smile

Quick recap and the archived video up on our front page. Just get the info there.
(05-20-2011, 08:55 AM)medusa0 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, I happened to know Chinese and could give literal translations when there are only kanji involved. I'll leave you to your work then.

Oh ok. I just figured you google'd them cuz they were so literal. Haha. I never use literal translations much myself.
Will railguns be actually railguns this time around?
Idk. I'd expect them to do kinetic damage, but it says you can hold down the fire button and charge the railgun shot to make it more powerful. So I guess you can use them sorta like a Ladon/Ladon2 in LR, but you can fire whenever you want. It sounds pretty neat, at least.
they sound like kojima cannons
I do hope they don't fire energy bolts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35