The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core V News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
I will join!
I'll FIGHT FO-WEEED-DOM!!!
Row row fight da powah?
(02-07-2011, 12:14 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]RR team, anyone? Big grin

i'll join if you guys would let me (and if the connection good)
it seems like graphics is now gaming's last frontier.

multiplayer gameplay and online component is the new frontier game developers are pursuing
I've been thinking about this for awhile...do you think form can pull this off i mean like as to this being successful besides the trailer was mostly random explosions anyone else see where I'm coming from?
im very reluctant that they will pull this off, seeing how they failed with ACFA.

i have already lost trust on From
Well they did make Demon's Souls. That might mean something.
thats the only reason for me to look forward to this game.

but im much more concerned if we could actually play this as a "TEAM". how many of us could play online with PS3 on this (5 players at the same time).

if we could make a headcount

Me/Mark
Goat
Maitreya?
Hempire
Cabs
DoomTrigger
DOCTOR
Jake
Rick
(any random RR member)

we could actually make 2 teams at the most (since the world conquest will involve a lot of teams)
And that's another thing are the teams actually going to be only up to 5 people or a group b/c if it's just five then the only way a team can have a lot more territory than another is by a huge gap in skill and tactics...maybe I'm over thinking this I don't know either way this isn't gonna be easy to pull off I think everyone can agree on that
You're probably just overthinking it, although I have to admit that defending territories might be a problem. I'm sure there'll be a big group of people somewhere around when the game finally gets released. Probably going try what pubstompers do, then you can count on the smaller factions making temporary alliances for territories, etc, etc.

I always find everything easier when you're not flooded with members in a group. Remember when FM5 had lots of enemies? In hard mode, you're often outnumbered and outdated. Sure this time you'll be facing real people, but it doesn't change the fact that loopholes are there.

I guess PR will somehow be important as well, let's just see and wait.
(02-16-2011, 01:40 AM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ](any random RR member)

Well, count me in if you need players that will help in a different time zone. That is if I could get PSN to work. Happy
yea i see where you're coming from but it depends wither or not the huge group is organized; if not it doesn't matter how good or how big the number they won't be able to accomplish crap! This game will need real time tactics as much as it needs front-line experience... I don't know...just this whole idea of teams, territory is gonna multiply the game series complication and by A LOT...I mean the majority of people I know love how AC looks but when it comes to customizing and all those numbers they'll just suddenly give up then and there.
but I only have a 360 TT hope the servers somehow can cross different consoles
As much as I care about the competitive aspect of its gameplay, they better release a demo version as well. At least, my JPN PSN will finally have its merits. -_-
I'm so ready to giggle like a Japanese schoolgirl even with just a demo of AC5.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35