The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.kotobukiya.co.jp/kotobukiya/r...ndex.shtml
[Image: wsunshinL.jpg]

Fail arms looks interesting too. Kinda reminds me of black rain
[Image: wFA_ryuurai_kai.jpg]
The new Border Break kit in the related items sections looks pretty good. Dunno what to say bout the Frame Arms one though.
A bit of a buzz generated in the japanese board by this Twitter message from kotobukiya. The keywords are Two. Blue. Wonder Festival. September.

I hope I'm getting this right LOL
"Two" and "Blue"? That's a pretty cryptic message.

"Two" and "Blue"...

"Two" and "Blue"...

"Two" and "Blue"...

HOLY CRAP!!! Blink

Could it possibly be? Are they now gonna release a non-resin version of the unicorn i've been looking for for years now? Woot
Apart from that, some say it's a Pulvie or even Oracle 2....
I hope something gets revealed this saturday
Still good if it's gonna be Oracle ver.2. That's gonna be a bunch of new body parts: the E rifle core and the DINGO2 legs plus the GERYON2 laser cannon. On the other hand, if it's a Pulverizer, it's about time the bad guys showed up.
(07-08-2010, 12:43 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from that, some say it's a Pulvie or even Oracle 2....

[Image: Pulverizer.jpg]

Possibly?
OMFG where did you get thta/
I hope that's not the hobbyt jap ver.

For now it's the oracle or the klein AC for me.
That pic's been sitting in my "Model Pictures" folder for the past couple of years. I think i got it off Danny Choo's site or something. Dunno if that kit was ever released though, as i've never seen it anywhere else. Sad
May LEMUR 2 na kasi wala pang nakahula..... Sigurado namang magtitipid sa mga bagong parts ang koto lol ClappingClappingClapping
Ayun oh! Panibagong pares ng paa na naman! May ilalagay na naman ako sa tadtaran pag lumabas na yan! Woot Clapping Happy Drool
Ako nga wala na yata akong maisip na design para sa parts na bago siguro kolektahin ko nalang pati si Zinaida at JackO at siguro pati na rin si Dual Face at Agraya kung may mahanap na mura.

Naiinis parin ako sa itsura ng Lemur 2. Masyado nilang tinipid yung Helios kit tapos tinaasan pa yung presyo. Parang bumuo ka lang ng HG.
Pansing ko lang, di ba dapat GERYON2 tsaka LGL yung backmounts ng Oracle ver.2? Parang kulang ata ng isa.
Lol naka tiklop lang yung geryon here's a fully painted version at wonderfest:

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/284...1/img.html

Also announced for next year are the non-scale(130 mm) Dual Face & Nineball figures from the line called "Figutto Mechanicals?" and a 1/48 CloudBreaker from Fromsoftware's Murakumo.

ghfjhfgtfhgjhgk
Nice. Here's to hoping that those new DINGO2s don't turn out to be as cheaply-made as the JAGUARs from the Victoria kit.