The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haaaaaay. Wala na talagang pag-asang magkaroon ng bagong pwedeng buoin na galing sa panahon ng PS2. T_T
Na revive ang interes ko kasi may nagtayo na ng 3D printing shop na di gaanong malayo dito.

I'm thinking of printing weapons from the PS2 games, then maybe a 1/72 scale model of the original 5-meter tall ACs from ACV(From/koto resized them to 7+ meters that's why I've been avoiding the kits.)
Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could point me towards an online seller that had AC kits for a reasonable price. Since there are no hobby shops that sell those kinds of kits where I live online is my only choice.
New VD weapon set.

Tempting but I still hate the change they made with the scale(from 5m to 7m+)
Whoa they changed the scale? Really?
I need to shut up with the AC-scale thingie.
(03-30-2013, 07:09 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]White Glint is one dodgy ac kit. It may have been designed by the same person behind the Wicktoria kit. He's 12m tall when scaled 1/1.
[Image: fakoto.jpg]

First attempt at fixing the height. He's now just as tall as the other nexts.
[Image: wgypos_00.jpg]

Shortened the abdomen then bent the thighs from the upper knee joints.
[Image: wgypos_01.jpg]
The proportions look better now. God, I miss working on ACs.
Possibly the last three AC kits i'll be customizing. Sad

[Image: DSC02356.jpg]
(03-04-2015, 05:44 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly the last three AC kits i'll be customizing. Sad

I'm quite surprised you still have that many old school kits left.

-------------------
Currently snap building the Zinaida clone.
I love the construction and the surface details but the wrong-ish scale is beginning to sink in.

[Image: tumblr_nktiepyglm1t88vp6o6_r1_1280.jpg]

Natapos din. 12cm tall, close to 1/48 scale, not 1/72.
It's a pretty nice little kit, but too overpriced.
Pictorial bukas Clapping
[Image: zinnyc_08.jpg~original]
(03-07-2015, 12:49 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2015, 05:44 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly the last three AC kits i'll be customizing. Sad

I'm quite surprised you still have that many old school kits left.

Nag-hoard ako eh. From 2006 to 2014, i was able to get a total of seventeen kits from the PS2 era. Tongue
With some 1/48 scale airfix british troops. Magkakacockpit din etong mga bulilit one day.

[Image: tumblr_nl3twgXibZ1t88vp6o1_1280.png]
(03-13-2015, 05:28 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]With some 1/48 scale airfix british troops. Magkakacockpit din etong mga bulilit one day.

[Image: tumblr_nl3twgXibZ1t88vp6o1_1280.png]

Didn't you start work on modding a cockpit in a core back in 2007?
Madami akong nasimulan noon pero dalawa palang ang napinturahan. Gusto ko rin masubukan gumawa ng cockpit sa isang AC4 at isang ACV model.
My girl's first AC kit. First time to build, paint and weather an AC kit. Which looks a whole shitload better than my first ever attempt at an AC kit.

[Image: 12346349_881104608651716_1082533822543902617_n.jpg]

At this point, i'm either disgustedly proud or proudly disgusted. LOL/Facepalm