The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If it's for AC3-LR era kits, cheapest you can get is just php1299 for the Cascade Range, with the most expensive being php2300 for the Fascinator. For the ZoE4 and ZoE:fA era kits, the cheapest, i believe, is around php1800, with most of the kits being in the 2k-3k range.

The one which will really hurt your wallet would be the White Glint kit, which runs for over php3600.
Holy crap. The Next's legs look so sexy!

Anyway, I'm looking for the <s>AALIYAH</s>, White Glint, and the <s>TELLUS</s> frame. I guess I'll be eating bad food (or no food at all) for a while after this.
some pics of the upcoming MG astray blue frame
[Image: 3877162045_ff8fc6a605.jpg]
[Image: 3877162103_87a67f927f.jpg]

click here for more
That Tactical Arms's so darn big that it requires it's own stand for support. I wish i'd've thought of doing that with the HG kit. The MG's surface also seems to have a bit more detail than the HG one.
HOH!

MG Astray's looking good. Though I wish they would release a Gold Frame before it became an Amatsu. The simple version. The one with no big backpack. XD
I think they did release the basic form of the Gold Frame, with a bazooka that's different from the one that the Blue Frame used.

Oh yeah, here it is. Pic taken from the Wasabi Toys site.

[Image: GundamAstrayGoldFrameMBF-P01.jpg]
Yep. But there is this version became it Amatsu.

It had the Blitz Gundam arm already and is mostly black. XD

[Image: mbf-p01-re-incomplete.jpg]

This one. XD
Those light-up parts on the GN drives and the head look really cool. I just might consider getting that, although the 7S version does have it's merits too.
i like the SSS 00 version better Glare
O_O that looks so awesome! I hate the paint scheme though. -_-
Holy feth, the sword's indeed leagues better than the HG version!
(09-22-2009, 10:29 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Holy feth, the Astray's indeed leagues better than the HG version!

Corrected.
(09-23-2009, 09:00 AM)Nerese Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2009, 10:29 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Holy feth, the Astray's indeed leagues better than the HG version!

Corrected.

Holy feth, The Astray's indeed leagues better than the NG 1/100 version!

Genderbent cross-counter'ed. LOL