The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core Figures/Model Kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopefully, that'll satisfy those who're looking for quad kits.
Does anyone know where i can get a Armored Core : Ray Leonard 1/72 model kit? I've only seen the Crest and Mirage kits.

http://images.czcisco.multiply.com/image...7OvSjMsp2g
CZCisco Wrote:Does anyone know where i can get a Armored Core : Ray Leonard 1/72 model kit? I've only seen the Crest and Mirage kits.

http://images.czcisco.multiply.com/image...7OvSjMsp2g
I checked out Wasabi Toys in our links, but they have no stock of that model currently.

You can watch the page yourself for any updates. You also might want to get in touch with Kai Garuda as he seems to know the shop owner personally.
Thanks, i'll check the store next time i'm in the greenhills area.

I'm still open for more info, since we all know on the difficulty of actually finding one.
CZCisco Wrote:Thanks, i'll check the store next time i'm in the greenhills area.

I'm still open for more info, since we all know on the difficulty of actually finding one.
I'll save you some time, try contacting their work number, here:

0927-3294434

Sometimes the website doesn't get updated, and some stocks say different than how they really are.

You should try to inquire from the # above cause the items on their website might not really be out of stock, and even if they were, they always seem to be able to re-order if you're interested.

Who knows, you might get lucky.

last time I asked about something out of stock, turned out the site was just wrong and they already had one at the store. Saved me time from the re-order & wait period, just had to drop by and pick-it up.
OH cool, this is better! Is this number an office number? or an employee's number? I'll try this tomorrow, thanks
It's kinda like their "shop" number.

You'll be answered by the "ates" that most usually watch over the shop.

They'll be able to answer any inquiries you might have including certain items in the website that don't have exact prices yet.

(between you and me, try befriending them a bit, you might get a discount or two if you know what I mean... Wink)

Oh, and almost forgot, WELCOME TO THE REPUBLIC my friend. You can call me Kai, nice meetin' you.
Thank you, Nice to be here
I can't believe i'm missiong out on the armored core goodness in Hobby Japan - that's the most recent issue scanned, 19 pages(di na kailangan bumili).

Check out this scratchbuilt LT78A tank
Doesn't even look scratchbuilt at all.

Wonder who made that monster?
Just spreading the word:

Mecha Model Comp will hold an online armored core model contest in December.
MMC December Armored Core contest

-Entries may be Kotobukiya "Variable Infinity" model kits, or, actually, just about anything else representing an AC or other recognizable machine from an Armored Core game.
-Entries must be painted by the entrant, and we're looking for models, rather than repainted toys (though I admit the distinction is fairly slim... Just enter an injection kit, resin kit, or scratchbuild and all is well.)
-There's a strong emphasis on good photography and presentation, since your photos are all we have to judge an entry by... Good lighting and well-focused pictures are essential. If you don't have a good camera or don't know how to take good pictures, get help.
-Deadline for entry is the end of December...
J.E_Magog Wrote:POST

Surely, you MUST be entering?
Maybe, if there's enough entries.
And there is that Hover AC, except it's not a Walrus, sigh, anyway are those AC in sale now???