The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Codename Cute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AppleHead Wrote:Please watch my idea of cute everybody!! Thank you!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkCpkztDwn4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkCpkztDwn4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Also, please do the same dance in your February meet. I promise your female membership numbers will shoot up.

Cute indeed.
sforzando Wrote:Uh? We've just had two girls join in the past few days LOL
I don't think they mind. They know we're (almost) all guys here anyway. If girls want to join, then they'll join because of love for AC.

It's like if you go to a female anime fan forum/community, what do you get? Tons of yaoi fics, pics, and random bishounen. If there's nudity of banned parts, I'll post in the other thread of course. That's why I made it Ninja

No offense man, but I don't think those are valid reasons to go out of control...
Why hide who you really are?
... No comment.
Because the other half of the real me is for myself only.
It's not that I'm being unnatural, it's just that I want to keep a part of me for myself.

If I want to go all out, the net isn't the proper place for me.
There's always common sense, which is what's making me wonder how you would define "all out". As I said, if there was something offensive that I wanted to post, it would go to the Senile People thread.

Also, don't take things literally. Come to think of it, going all out for me would mean to become inside-out boy, and you would see organs and intestines and other stuff which would see only on ogrish or /b/.

One more time I'm asked to censor myself by one of you, I'll just stop posting here (on Codename Cute) altogether. It's fucking annoying. If you people are going to bitch and whine about the content of my posts over and over again, don't open the fucking thread. I think I've had five complaints already.
Why would I just stop?
Because omg the internet is serious business for some people!!! Roll eyes

I don't need this crap.
since im too dammed bored i'll just post this

[Image: desukb4.jpg]

Tongue
azuma-blade Wrote:since im too dammed bored i'll just post this

*insert desu here*

Tongue

OMFG Mark actually wins for once. Rofl

Btw, this is for CZ and Serene.

[Image: 1181742091220.jpg]

[Image: 1197988089485.jpg]

[Image: 11979928076223821.jpg]

[Image: 1198076651976.jpg]

[Image: 1198677789582.jpg]

[Image: 1198721464668.jpg]

[Image: 1198721516257.jpg]

[Image: 1199359947394.jpg]

[Image: 1200570575616.jpg]

Enjoy!
Sir, you forgot <b>Mark</b> LOL

...Or was the first and last two for him? xD
shiraki01 Wrote:Sir, you forgot <b>Mark</b> LOL

...Or was the first and last two for him? xD

Quote from Rick: "I think Mark has a loli filter. He zones out all the stupid and aims straight for the lolis. If there were a war and the enemy pilots were lolis, Mark would be our ace." (or something to that extent)
Seriously speaking, all the skin prevents me from looking at the pics...
Because I browse in shops...

I think I better start following one of my old tips and save up for a comp.
*sigh*

*no comment*
Perkylicious.

Edit: Except for the lolis. I don't want to be like Mark.
Nosebleed