The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Codename Cute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Yak-9.jpg]
For a change! Shades
...For what it's worth, I think the first girl is hot, especially with the planes in the background.

[Image: pinupgirl2.jpg]

[Image: pinupgirl1.jpg]
Pinup girls! A long lost artform. Thanks for bringing 'em back Jake.

By the way, that second pic's official title seems to be "Coffee, Tea, or Me?" Smile)

Here's some more cuties of old:

[Image: dr191.jpg]
[Image: p-bdv-05.jpg]
[Image: p-bdv-08.jpg]
[Image: p-bdv-01.jpg]
I might as well contribute too.

Not my kind of stuff but I know a lot of you like these.

[Image: 1200843359152.jpg]

Wii Tan
[Image: 1200840487405.jpg]

Tablet Tan
[Image: 1200839110744.jpg]

Game Cube Tan
[Image: 1200838892096.jpg]

Xenogears
[Image: 1200836654038.jpg]

Hell Girl
[Image: 1200795703044.jpg]

-----

Stuff that I do like:

Glasses!
[Image: 1200791024990.jpg]

Office Lady
[Image: 1200695700970.jpg]
Nosebleed I like the last two, too.

>.> perky...
lol xenogears and office lady ... SAVE!
Haven't posted here in a while so...

[Image: 1200974328509.png]

KAPOW!
Mark! Wag ka mag-alala! Di kita malilimutan!

[Image: 1201003512142.jpg]
sforzando Wrote:Mark! Wag ka mag-alala! Di kita malilimutan!

[Image: 1201003512142.jpg]

lolz XD

"wipesblood running out of it's nose"
jake as much as we like your posts please post those on the SNL stuff on the proper boards XD

that just destroys our PR capability concerning getting girls to come here to RR XD oh well

Chair
clonezero Wrote:jake as much as we like your posts please post those on the SNL stuff on the proper boards XD

that just destroys our PR capability concerning getting girls to come here to RR XD oh well

Chair

Uh? We've just had two girls join in the past few days LOL
I don't think they mind. They know we're (almost) all guys here anyway. If girls want to join, then they'll join because of love for AC.

It's like if you go to a female anime fan forum/community, what do you get? Tons of yaoi fics, pics, and random bishounen. If there's nudity of banned parts, I'll post in the other thread of course. That's why I made it Ninja
Here's my unwanted and semi-serious opinion:

Any respectable female gamer would know about what their male counterparts do while online. We know what you like to look at, and mostly we accept it so long as you guys don't use nudity in forum signatures and icons. Someone asked me for TITS once and got goatse, naked grandma and penis stomping screencaps in response. That's what I do at least.

I think we're all adults here. We know how to respect each other and where the lines are drawn. So that means, we don't need to treat each other like little children.

With that said, I can post things I find cute here too right? The problem is I don't think anyone here wants to look at cute boys XD
You're free too post anything that you consider cute. In fact, please do.
-----------

And here's my contribution for today:
[Image: 1200878833631.jpg]
[Image: 1200860046449.jpg]
[Image: 1200836421802.jpg]
Please watch my idea of cute everybody!! Thank you!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkCpkztDwn4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FkCpkztDwn4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Also, please do the same dance in your February meet. I promise your female membership numbers will shoot up.
LOL

Well, you certainly showed us your idea of cute. Don't count on us doing the same thing the next time we meet though. :p