Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:43 AM
Super Robot Wars series
well I play it and know most the people in them but NOT compatible kaiser ... I haven't actually played OGS for long yet and won't be able to till I next meet Azuma cus he has my copy ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

hehehe yaan mo ibabalik ko yung OGs mo sa next meeting LOL
Fear AHAHAHA! No wonder! LOL LOL LOL What about that mech called, ermmm, Yadabiout, or something like that (that's what those guys at youtube call it anyway)? You know this one?

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqvZ-QkeITU' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqvZ-QkeITU</a>

Its against something they call Valefar...

[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
from how I saw that the valefar was the first mech and the yadabiout is the second ... valefar was an enemy most of the game but turned good or you convert him ... anyway what their fighting is an einst right your last statement is confusing me ... anyway the mechs look cool but I have no idea who they are XD

Whoops! I was thinking about another thing and mixed 2 sentences in 1, hehehe. Sorry 'bout that. I meant to say that "it was against an einst" and "that 1st mech was called Valefar". BTW, is there really an OG 2.5 in there? I saw someone comment about that in youtube.
[All systems online. Kojima output normal. Synchronizing AMS Compatibility... Done. Engaging Primal Armor... Done. All systems green. Firing main boosters.]
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
ask azuma ... he took my disk as hostage...

Hostage LOL Oh well. Maaaaan, I really wish I could understand Japanese!

BTW, I just noticed that azuma-blade's and my avatar look similar, hehehe.
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
yeah their stares are almost identical ... what I wonder is the the similarities of the people behind these avatars... and I think Shayde its better that you claim NOT to be like Mark XD

anyway back to the topic... so would there be a 4th Alpha game??

nah wla na kasi yung alpha3 na yung last alpha series "taken from srw forums"
My avatar's Megaman Zero. It doesn't look like it, but its actually a direct screenshot from Megaman Zero 2 using a GBA Emulator. Ehhh??? "Be like Mark"??? @_@ I'm just new here. I don't really know anyone here or what they're like. I only know that there's some guy who spams nosebleeds like mad, hehehe. LOL

Yep. Alpha 3 is the last part of the Alpha series. There was Alpha and Alpha Gaiden for the PS1 and Alpha 2 and 3 for the PS2.

OG, on the other hand, is still far from over. I think there's an OG 2.5 in OGs. SRW OG Gaiden and OG3 are still in the making AFAIK.
"Blackwing, let's fly!!"
some of srw OGs vids
<a href='http://youtube.com/watch?v=-xNgoFbeLvQ' target='_blank'>Axel finds the true meaning of pain</a>

poor axel LOL
I just have one simple question

HOW IN GODS GREEN AND BLUE EARTH DO YOU GET THAT TO HAPPEN!!! MAN MARK BALIK MO SAKIN DISK KO SA SEPT 1 HA!!

freaking hackers *sigh*

ha nilalaro ko pa LOL
grrr kala ko ba coocpyahin mo???

hehe naubusan ako ng dvd-r kaya nag order pa ako ng bago ^^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Smash Bro. Brawl Deemer 0 3,522 12-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Deemer
  Guild Wars 2 Hell Heart 9 14,846 12-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV NiX 196 236,006 07-19-2012, 05:05 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Guild Wars 2 RoninFang 3 5,185 06-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  Valkyria Chronicles Series atdsutm 24 24,802 03-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Fox
  STALKER series J.E_Magog 4 5,851 12-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Robot Unicorn Attack HayWire 5 8,794 08-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Last Post: HayWire
  Assassin's Creed Series Sforza 24 31,414 06-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Sforza
  Dead Space series atdsutm 6 9,119 12-10-2010, 01:01 PM