Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:34 PM
Eversor Tacitus
Seeing as some of the LR story Ravens love the FINGER so much, and I need a good spread weapon, I came up with this monstrosity.

Pilot Name: Raven Master
AC Name: E. Tacitus

Head: CR-YH70S2 (WEIGHT 100)
Core: C02-URANUS (WEIGHT 30, DEF SHELL/ENERGY 30, MAX ARM 10)
Arms: CR-A82SL (WEIGHT 100)
Legs: LH10-JAGUAR2 (MAX LEG 100)
Booster: B05-GULL (WEIGHT/BOOSTER HEAT 30, BOOST POWER 40)
FCS: MF05-LIMPET
Generator: CR-G84P (WEIGHT/CONDENSER CAP 30, EN OUTPUT 40)
Radiator: R02-HAZEL2 (WEIGHT/COOLING 30, EN DRAIN 40)
Inside: NONE
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: WB27O-HARPY2 ORBIT CANNON
Back Unit L: WB27O-HARPY2 ORBIT CANNON
Arm Unit R: WH03M-FINGER MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WH03M-FINGER MACHINEGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O79L+, O02-ORGANELLE, O04-GOLGI,
O05-HISTON

This was built out of a desire to see more than just 2 guns firing on your opponent at any one time, as experienced with the use of the URANUS's rapid fire together with the HARPY2 orbits and the left FINGER, or the URANUS with the dual FINGERS.

Any questions and comments are much appreciated.

Thanks.
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
Hmmm, how about change the Finger, to a Slyph(tama ba yung spelling?) or a H3 or any other Handguns, and change the Jaguar2 to a Quad legs, just like Rim Fire.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
You'd do A LOT better with another generator-booster-radiator combination. I haven't tested your design but just by looking at it, I already know for a fact that it cooks itself whenever you boost.

I'm tempted to suggest a cookie-cutter combo... but I don't want it to come from me.

I'd also suggest trying to reduce the redundancy of your weapons. The range of your AC is very limited as it is... (edit) oh and your ammo is really limited too. Yes I know that URANUS recharges... but it isn't something that you should bet your life on.
I tried it out and basically, the problem is that it runs out of ammo quickly and that Uranus cannot be sustained for more than a few seconds even while using boost hopping (even worse if boosting directly). Trying to defeat an opponent with only orbit cannons and using the finger as a deterrent will not work either, unless its an ultra-heavy (which should be able to take shots from finger just fine). I'm quite sure you know 6 orbits floating at the same time is the maximum. Lastly, IMO, Finger is only effective at really close range. The problem is the AC doesn't have the defense to take hits from opponents packing weapons that have more damage potential than finger.

Try using Pixie3 and YWH05R3 (L), since the rifle fires relatively fast and is accurate. The rifle also has decent range. The Pixie3 has a lot of ammo and the shots aren't as spread, so you won't run out. Uranus will make the damage potential even greater at close range.

Back weapons, HARPY2 and GAR extensions with Nymphe. The small missiles can handle mid-range and the HARPY2 for long distance targets (or opponents that backpedal). Remember that HARPY2 and Uranus cannot be used at the same time.

Generator, Lotus. Radiator, Ananda -- so it won't implode on itself. I hope you don't get discouraged by the comments, I think your designs are always interesting to try out, to say the least.
I don't want to comment on this one.
Because if I ever do, you'll end up with a completely different AC.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Quote:I don't want to comment on this one.
Because if I ever do, you'll end up with a completely different AC.

Don't worry.

I like taking suggestions.

Quote:I'm tempted to suggest a cookie-cutter combo... but I don't want it to come from me.

Explain cookie-cutter for me...

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
If my guess is right, a cookie cutter combo is a type of weapon combo used for quick stripping of AP. Just like how people cut sookies with cookie cutters... with ease. Not sure though.
Well ,I noticed that the frame parts its mostly tuned up for the weight, try to add some for the cooling and for the def. and maybe change the Uranus for a C89E2 so you can conserve some of the energy.

We must hurry
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 09, 2007 04:57 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 09, 2007 04:57 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If my guess is right, a cookie cutter combo is a type of weapon combo used for quick stripping of AP. Just like how people cut sookies with cookie cutters... with ease. Not sure though. [/quote:91dded8904]
A cookie-cutter combo is something that's totally tried and tested. Laspag na, kumbaga. These combos work the best but you won't get any originality points for using them.

Examples:

LOTUS+GULL+ANANDA

G91+VULTURE2+ANANDA
Try doing what Jack-O said. Sylph is better than the finger.
The finger, besides giving you low ammo, also has a small lock box(as i remember). So it wont help much on close range.
Sylph on the other hand, has more ammo and a bigger lock box. Plus the reload time is not bad compared to full sized MGs, its like not reloading at all.

Quote:Try doing what Jack-O said. Sylph is better than the finger.

I'll try them soon...

Just not now...

The Sylph is also pretty accurate for an MG. It's a bit heavier than I'd like but it's definitely a good gun.
Yeah, cause I've tried them some times, you might overkill an MT with that weapon, but it emties its ammo a lot, well try Slyph or any of the handguns, I prefer the H3, why hmmm, it has the balanced specs, from the ammo, ataack heat and the attack itself, but still machineguns emties so many ammos, well that's only a tip.

We must hurry
use Harpies instead of Harpy2's.
I'd say HARPY2 over HARPY... but whatever the case, I think you only need one Orbit Cannon pack for your AC. For your other shoulder, it's probably better to have some kind of missile pack.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eversor Magna ex nihilo 17 11,781 07-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Last Post: ex nihilo
  Eversor Beta ex nihilo 11 8,425 05-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Eversor Alpha ex nihilo 0 3,441 05-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Last Post: ex nihilo