Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:30 PM
MS saga
has anyone played this?? I just finished it a couple of months ago but I find myself wanting to play it again.It's slow and childish yet very fun to play for some reason -_-'
<!--QuoteBegin-R.Leonhardt+May 30, 2007 10:53 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (R.Leonhardt @ May 30, 2007 10:53 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> It's slow and childish yet very fun to play for some reason -_-' [/quote:235468a70f]
You're talking about the PS2 version, right? Yeah, it is. It's ugly and simple but the customizations you get to do are cool. For someone without much knowledge of the Gundam universe (i.e., me), it's actually pretty easy to get into.

Haven't finished it, but I'd like to get a Burning Gundam in it one of these days.
I played this game too XD

I put the funnel pack(Unknown spelling) on the RX-78 and colored the whole thing black with the funnel pack still white...I named it skunky Blink

I didn't finish it either...I want the Nu...badly....The latest I have is the Heavy Arms Custom(According to paint)

I stopped playing this game though...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
My strongest MS is Nu Gundam.Tried beating that shadow champion but he was way too hard,that burning gundam was a cheat!!

By the way,is there a sequal for this game??
I saw this game when I was shopping at Greenhills, but ran away because I got scared when I saw the gameplay.
At first,I thought it was kinda lame.But when you get used to it,it's kinda cool.sorta LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-R.Leonhardt+May 31, 2007 08:46 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (R.Leonhardt @ May 31, 2007 08:46 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> At first,I thought it was kinda lame.But when you get used to it,it's kinda cool.sorta LOL [/quote:c70ac3b644]
Yeah, totally agree. Like I said, I was originally turned off by the visual offering, but at it's core, the gameplay is really fun and nice to get into. It's simple, but it works.

Collecting mobile suits and mashing their parts up together is like playing Dr. Frankenstein, only much more enjoyable.
Yeah,I wonder how this game became the lowest sale PS2 game..
By the way boss G.,have you ever TRIED to finish it or you never bothered to ?

Because if you're worrying of finishing it without completing your Gundam set,then don't,after finishing it you can still continue the game for another area which is insanely hard.And you'll be able to team up with good ol Hal Vizardt

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soul Saga: Episode 1 RoninFang 0 3,274 02-20-2013, 04:06 AM
Last Post: RoninFang
  Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier Twin-Skies 1 4,186 05-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Twin-Skies
  Saga Frontier I Goat 0 3,277 08-18-2006, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Goat