Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:12 PM
The MANGA Thread
Nah. Shin's Pops and you're Dad. He just 'fathers' a different set of members.
'Signatures are overrated.'
CHAPTER 20 AND IT'S STILL NOT DONE

AJAOFIAAJKDKAJDJLAF:

Interestingly enough it seems to be trying to update in tandem to coincide with New Year, which is pretty neat o3o
Got past Yaranaika chapter today son, and it was good.
Chapter 21 finally out.
Wanted to read the final chapter alone for maximum effect so I'm only getting to do it later today. I skimmed through it on the day it came out but there were family peeps all around so I couldn't concentrate XD
So i rewatched Air Gear again a few days ago and was horribly reminded of just how incomplete the anime adaptation was. Since i was left hanging and had nothing to do, i decided to pick up the manga instead directly from where the anime left off after the Kyoto arc.

Goddamn, is all i can say.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-24-2013, 11:41 AM)Fox Wrote: So i rewatched Air Gear again a few days ago and was horribly reminded of just how incomplete the anime adaptation was. Since i was left hanging and had nothing to do, i decided to pick up the manga instead directly from where the anime left off after the Kyoto arc.

Goddamn, is all i can say.

I actually had never read any of the manga before seeing the anime. I watched all the episodes and kept expecting then to make more, when they didn't all I could think was: the hell? Then I read the manga I realized how much more there was to it.
I am the bone of my sword.
I was happy about the OVA they did for the... how do I word it... 'Original Kings' battle. But on finishing the manga, I really wish there was an anime adaptation to it. With it, I hope they'd tweak the ending a bit (Not to say I hated it, the events leading up to it was frakkityfreaking epic) but it just left me going... "Bwuh... that's it? No... NUUUU!!!!!"

:I
What happens when you give Shazzam Iron Man's armor?

Ultraman.
From the Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3Rei Extra:

[Image: ?bb_attachments=1048427&bbat=169652&inline]
Normally in manga (and anime), I prefer a shorter series with an end in site as it makes it easier to follow and keep up with. Berserk, however, I have a major soft spot for and I feel is so epic that the only way the series will come to an end is when Kentaro Miura runs out of ink and instead of going to the store to buy more finishes the manga; written and drawn in his own blood as he lays slumped over dead because he's just metal like that.

Also been reading Vinland Saga (similar to Berserk, but without the fantasy elements) and I'm thinking about reading Drifters.
Reading Shingeki no Kyojin lately. Really really good.
(05-20-2013, 11:13 AM)Rorona Wrote: Reading Shingeki no Kyojin lately. Really really good.
I'm caught up in the anime, but I might as well pick up the manga while I'm at Fanime.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Reading Ultraman and I sure am liking it. Its just that the translation seems a bit off for me, its confusing to read some parts.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I think I finished more than half of the completed manga, one-shots and ongoing yuri manga in dynasty-scans before 1st term started. IDK if I should be proud or what LOL

Currently just impatiently waiting for the next chapter of Citrus

For anyone who wants a good WTF-style laugh, I'm here to recommend
Yuri Mekuru Hibi

Here's a sample:
[Image: yuri_mekuru_hibi_ch01_008.png]
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Naruto Discussion Thread hisuka 174 180,877 08-30-2012, 08:55 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Solanin (manga) Complete Sforza 2 9,738 04-23-2010, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Sforza