Current time: 04-30-2024, 11:53 PM
The MANGA Thread
Just started reading Bitter Virgin on onemanga.com

Quite an intriguing plot. I'm hooked.
Man you guys gotta read it. http://www.onemanga.com/Bitter_Virgin/

Sobrang nakakakilig. LOL LOL LOL

Make no mistake though. This isn't a shoujo manga. It's psychological seinen all the way. And that's why I'm hooked.

EDIT:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have just exhausted all the available chapters. And it couldn't have ended at a more bitin chapter.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

And all the other titles that I read don't have new chapters yet. It's driving me nuts!!!

Mental note: Only read completed series. >_<
I'm currently reading Vagabond, by Inoue Takehiko (Slam Dunk)

It's a manga adaptation of Eiji Yoshikawa's dramaticized biography for Miyamoto Musashi, Japan's premier swordsman.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Started reading I"s since all the other series I'm reading don't have new chapters yet.

I'm at chapter 50 right now. Why does it have to be such an excruciating read? >_<

EDIT: Dammit it's getting heavier and heavier with every chapter. Heck, the feeling is even heavier than when I read battle royale.

EDIT 2: Why am I reading romance mangas all of a sudden? LOL
I've secretly caught up to reading Bitter Virgin. Nix, know of any other places where we can continue reading? One Manga's a real nailbiter.
Hahahah couldn't resist eh?

http://www.mangavolume.com/ is the only other site I know of that's similar to onemanga.com

Unfortunately, we'll have to wait for new chapters weekly now, since Bitter Virgin seems to be a relatively new syndication, and chapter 20 really seems to be the latest chapter. I hope not though >_<
-----

EDIT: Been up all night reading I"s. >_< This is one painful manga to read. The situations are SO awkward that it's almost painful. At chapter 83 right now.

----------

Just finished reading I"s. -_- Still no new chapter for Bitter Virgin. I should get back to a regular bedtime now. -_-
That strong yet subtle flow of Bitter Virgin's story would eat your soul away...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Hahahah one more infected soul!

I dread the day that chapter 24 is released... because that ends volume 3... and there isn't a volume 4 that's been published yet. >_<
I've always wanted to read it kaso nga lang konti pa lang yung issues nya kaya siguradong bitin ako kaya I am supposed to be waiting til it's completed.
But at the rate OneManga is going, ASA ahaha.

Dapat kakuntsabahin natin yung mga ibang website tapos maghold tayo ng awarding ceremonies. Ahaha.
Reading Bitter Virgin right now...
Can't help but play "When She Smiles" while reading Chap. 3...

Anyone know where I can find the manga itself?
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
hmm read it a bit because everyone has been doing it ... well yeah its nice ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Bitter Virgin 23 OUT!!!

If you wanna stay happy, don't read it.
Too late, just read it last night.
Really tragic issue.

Isang part na lang Nix, matagal na hintayan na naman.
theres a Manga called "Phantom" that I've been reading a bit of...it seems to be an American manga, because it reads left-right instead of right-left.

it's from TokyoPop.

anyone else ever read it?
ಠ_ಠ
Sorry Blake never heard of it. >_<

I've already read the spoiler for BV Chap 24... it'll be a KILLER chapter with a major turning point, assuming the spoiler was real. And then yes, we'll be in for the looooooooooong wait.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Naruto Discussion Thread hisuka 174 181,825 08-30-2012, 08:55 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Solanin (manga) Complete Sforza 2 9,823 04-23-2010, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Sforza