Current time: 05-22-2024, 12:48 AM
Help Needed
I feel neglected.

Every bit I have posted on the forums lately has gone mostly unnoticed. Stories an' such haven't been read, or if they have they lack comments.

So maybe I'm pushing my luck with this, but... well, cats need homes.

Awhile back, before I lost the net, we had three cats. One was about a year old, named Ember. A nice toroiseshell cat, a little stand-off-ish but still very nice. The other two were kittens, Albedo and Ashley. Albedo was a Siamese who liked to meow alot, and Ashley was a really friendly and playful little black cat.

Currently, all of these cats are on a farm infested with coyotes because we had nowhere else to put them. They're still around according to the farmer, but that might not be for long.

We need to get these cats fixed and declawed to bring them home. We have no way of affording it -- we're on a fixed income, and have no family left to help us out.

In total it's going to cost 400 US dollars. That's not good, we only have $500 to work with every month, not including money spent on food. It's a bad situation, and we need your help.

Just donate a dollar or so to PayPal whenever you can, so we can save up for our cats. We're taking whatever leftover money we have ourselves and putting it together, but every cent counts.

Donation link is here: <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/aime-rene/donations.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.freewebs.com/aime-rene/donations.htm</a>

I'll have pictures of our cats up later.

Please help me whenever you can. Thank you.

--Etienne Noir
I understand your concern dude, but seriously don't expect too much from us money-wise. A dollar here is not a joke either (even more so here than there, since the Philippines will be much, much, much poorer than any state you can think of there).

Plus, it's hard to send money through PayPal, as most of us don't have an account.
Quote:Awhile back, before I lost the net, we had three cats. One was about a year old, named Ember. A nice toroiseshell cat, a little stand-off-ish but still very nice. The other two were kittens, Albedo and Ashley. Albedo was a Siamese who liked to meow alot, and Ashley was a really friendly and playful little black cat.

Awwwwwwwww, kitties OwO............$400 is more or less 20,000 pesos Blink *dies*

Quote:I understand your concern dude, but seriously don't expect too much from us money-wise. A dollar here is not a joke either (even more so here than there, since the Philippines will be much, much, much poorer than any state you can think of there).

Plus, it's hard to send money through PayPal, as most of us don't have an account.

True,true...I'm getting irritated coz the money exchange keeps changing everyday
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Philippines is already a developing nation and majority of the people here are even on the poverty line, and I get the feeling that the situation here even gets worse everyday. Income is usually P20,000 and below and the taxes here were not even counted yet.

Not posting in one's topic doesn't mean you are already neglected, sir. One example would be your request for sketching, we're still busy making the RR manga and there's not enough time left for us to do other things. I even neglected most of my studies because of other things. Just be patient 'til the opportunity rises.

I am utterly helpless when it comes to situations like these, so all I could is to simply wish for your cats well, that's all I can do.
As much as I LOVE cats, I don't think I can help you here bro. Sad