Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:02 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rant: My friend's having a hard time with the controls in LR...
Which means...
Rave: I get to visit him tomorrow.

Whee!
That also means I might get to see my fellow senior (who's usually with him)...

Now I wish I had a camera...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
Try to ease the guy through AC and don't rush him. Tongue Try not to pwn him so badly so as to keep him motivated... Teach him basic movement skills first such as turning around, feathering the boosters, and boost hopping (of course). Aiming skills can be developed later on.

It's simply too big a shame to lose any potential raven seeing as how there aren't many of us to begin with anyway. Sad
Don't worry.
I'll be helping him first.

Hopefully he's not like my sis...
She gets dizzy from just watching the game.

Rave: I'm looking for a suitable AC for him to practice with.
Rant: He hasn't told me his weapon preferences...

He'll get the hang of it.

Rant: I leave for Iloilo tomorrow...
And I've never been on a plane before...
Ack...
This is not going to be a pleasant experience.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
Since he's just starting, just have him use something like an upgraded starter AC.

Something like

head S2, core U3, arms GIBBON, legs S2, G91-VULTURE2-ANANDA, FCS MIROKU, the R2 rifle, a laser blade, the starter radar, and a basic missile pack such as the starter missile or SATYROS.

And then you can slowly introduce him to the different weapon types. Have him start with rifles, then machine guns, then hand guns, then bazookas, then sniper rifles (although sniper rifles and bazookas may be hard for him right now due to their small lockboxes), and then energy weapons and whatever else.

That should be simple enough for him to get to know some of the basics.
Rave - calling in sick to play a game is just about the evillest thing i've done recently...

TWICE IN A ROW!

The third advent is here and i've got no regrets, i waited several long months for this one to come out. At this point, i'm not even caring about the lost wages i'm incurring. All i care about right now is getting those Lost Weapons fully powered up.

Being the Terror of Death has never been this... releasing. Big grin

Anyone got any idea which game i'm referring to? Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave:
Ragna rave- It IS possible to make an agi crit shield crusader XD
Rant:
It's almost October 13...
Rave:
THANK YOU EID AL FITR!!
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
He already has a motivation...
If I win when I challenge him, I get to treat his friend to dinner...

No, wait...
I can do that this week.

Rave: I leave tomorrow...
Rant: I won't get to play AC for a week...
Not to mention that I have a headache from all the memorizing I had to do for the spelling contest.

Wish me luck, guys. I'm going to need a lot of it.

If only the principal didn't ask me to join the quiz bee team...

Does anyone know how to transfer an image file (bmp, gif, jpg, whatever) to the PS2 and use it as an AC's emblem? Sad
NiX Wrote:Does anyone know how to transfer an image file (bmp, gif, jpg, whatever) to the PS2 and use it as an AC's emblem? Sad

sorry Nix, never tried doing it before.
ಠ_ಠ
NiX Wrote:Does anyone know how to transfer an image file (bmp, gif, jpg, whatever) to the PS2 and use it as an AC's emblem? Sad
Whatever happened to taking it like a man and doing it pixel by pixel? Sad

Tongue
Hahah only Warren is man enough for that.
then let's clone warren and let his clones do our all our emblems and after that we'll set up a AC emblem oriented company dedicated to make custom made emblems at a low price ... this is a rant by the way ....

and so is this

KELLOGGS WAS MADE TO MAKE PEOPLE LESS HORNY!!!!
[Image: 01evil1.gif][Image: 01evil1.gif][Image: 01evil1.gif]
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

NiX Wrote:Hahah only Warren is man enough for that.

It's only a small 128x128...
Kaya mo yan man...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant/Rave: I slapped myself silly when I realized that my sound card wasn't broken. I'm happy that it works and I don't have buy a new one, which is nice considering my financial situation, though I am saddened that I didn't realize that some video codec I installed altered my sound settings sooner without me knowing it, thus making me panic for the past few days... Oh well, now to start listening again. :p
clonezero Wrote:KELLOGGS WAS MADE TO MAKE PEOPLE LESS HORNY!!!!
[Image: 01evil1.gif][Image: 01evil1.gif][Image: 01evil1.gif]
WTF?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,529 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy