Current time: 06-03-2024, 06:23 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Hahaha! I should have already met you if I didn't lose my AC3 last year at Robinsons Galleria. I was actually going to it give to you for free, just to play AC ololol.

Black Dragon and Necron? Isang tao lang yun.
Hahhahah I doubt it. Black Dragon is actually the first Filipino AC player I saw online... and that was back in the days of AC3 and SL... as for Necron, dito ko lang siya nakita so I doubt na iisang tao lang yun.
Whatever, isang tao pa rin siya. You liar.

BTW, Happy Birthday, Jack-O!
Happy birthday din Jack-O!
Happy b-day jack-o

pakita ka naman sa iba amf bat parang ako palagi contact ng mga taong di nyo pa nakikita T_T

whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

happy birthday jack
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Happy Birthday Jack-O.

Having Black Dragon and Necron online at the same time already happened before...

Ehehe... Who pilots who?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Necron + Black Dragon = 1.

It just happened that he used Firefox and another I-net browser at the same time.
Got any other proof? Tongue
Back after playing Persona 3 for almost 5 days straight, meaning I haven't spoken decently to anyone (except maybe to Sforzando because of the dorama series' that my folks were bugging me to go fetch at a certain point) nor has anyone able to talk to me at all. So obviously, I'm oblivious to my surroundings including the rainy season that seems to be affecting everyone adversely, and Grimlok's 2nd place in Malaysia (Might be a bit late but congratulations! XD). Also, happy birthday to those I missed.

Being a bum can be good... Though I haven't been taking care of myself as much as I used to.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+August 23, 2007 12:19 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ August 23, 2007 12:19 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Got any other proof? Tongue [/quote:17219470b9]
Look how he did the names. Black Dragon and Necron. What a coincidence.
Wow... XD

Rant: Saying good-bye is usually a pain...

Especially if you like the person you're saying good-bye to and there are other people in the room(including teachers who know you like her)...

Other than that, they're starting to call me a stalker...

Oh well...

Late hb to Jack-O.

Rave: No school on Monday...

Whee!

Tapos NCAE pa...

Hell no...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+August 23, 2007 05:16 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ August 23, 2007 05:16 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-NiX+August 23, 2007 12:19 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ August 23, 2007 12:19 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Got any other proof? Tongue [/quote:cb94557ae9]
Look how he did the names. Black Dragon and Necron. What a coincidence. [/quote:cb94557ae9]
Err... how about how we have two registered Ethermasters? Is that not just as coincidental? Besides, Black Dragon and Necron have totally different posting tendencies.
No. He has two personalities.
LOL okay man. Hahah

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,853 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,213 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy