Current time: 05-21-2024, 01:40 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+April 25, 2007 11:55 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ April 25, 2007 11:55 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Listen to the Doc. He knows what's best! [/quote:b538c60d71]
True. Better lay off the junk food for a while now Bert.

Rant: Systems Analysis is definitely something I will not be doing my entire life. The whole discipline just isn't for me. Good thing there are lots of other options for an IT graduate-to-be.
What do you do in Systems Analysis ba?

Rave:
Finally found my LR Disc! and a PS2 rentals shop close to the I-Cafe I play at...
Mas malapit kesa dun sa dati kong nilalaruan.

Rant:
My LR disc will give out soon, I found its cracks -at the center- a little longer than before...
Baka magaya dun sa NB Disc ko...

My NB Disc's Story:
I was playing at the shop at school...
I was fighting lucifer...
the game got stuck...
As I ejected the disc...
I saw it split in half...
Damn...
'Signatures are overrated.'
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+April 26, 2007 08:27 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ April 26, 2007 08:27 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> What do you do in Systems Analysis ba? [/quote:2866ca9001]
You propose new ways of doing things for organizations. Usually that entails using computers in the new system, someway, somehow. But before that, you've got to wade through a TON of database models, data flow diagrams and other shiznit first.

Simply put, proproblemahin mo ang problema ng ibang tao.
to goating

di ks nag iisa ako din type 2 diabetic din
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Rave: 12,000th post in the forum. Blarg
I totally forgot how to play LR T_T
Ahhh, summer rain...How i missed thee.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ahhk. Got a trojan horse into my computer. It was too late, nasa system na pala. I didn't know my mom disabled AVG because it was a bit "annoying". My divine horseness cannot handle the heat! Now I'm stuck with my crappy laptop.
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+April 26, 2007 07:20 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ April 26, 2007 07:20 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Serene+April 26, 2007 08:27 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ April 26, 2007 08:27 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> What do you do in Systems Analysis ba? [/quote:75f7ddcca8]
You propose new ways of doing things for organizations. Usually that entails using computers in the new system, someway, somehow. But before that, you've got to wade through a TON of database models, data flow diagrams and other shiznit first.

Simply put, proproblemahin mo ang problema ng ibang tao. [/quote:75f7ddcca8]
Just checked my subjects...
I have it.

Sounds fun though...

Either that or I'm masochistic...
'Signatures are overrated.'
I'm watching Spider-Man 3 later at 4 PM with German guys that I only met a few days ago. LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+May 01, 2007 02:41 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ May 01, 2007 02:41 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm watching Spider-Man 3 later at 4 PM with German guys that I only met a few days ago. LOL [/quote:08baa74238]
Nice! Although the word 'GAY' immediately popped into my head after reading the words 'German guys'. Smile)
Ugh. I'm having visions of insanely long lines at whatever theaters will be showing that movie today...

Which is why i'll be watching it in a couple of days, when the heat will (hopefully) cool down.

Rant -stubbed my toe getting out of bed this morning. What a way to start the day...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Spider-Man 3 is enough to rave about!

Rant:
Someone owes me $30.
Spiderman 3? Nah. I'll just watch it when someone uploads it on youtube. I'm too lazy going to the mall. I'm also a cheap person who spends his money on computers.

<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+May 01, 2007 06:06 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ May 01, 2007 06:06 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Nice! Although the word 'GAY' immediately popped into my head after reading the words 'German guys'. LOL[/quote:eab95d5e9f]
Amen to that bro. I think that's what really meant.
LOL I watched with my girlfriend and some friends AS WELL AS 2 german guys. hahah.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,556 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy