Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:42 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
thanks RR, for the wonderfully insightful remarks LOL LOL
[Image: wtf2.jpg]
[Image: shit-hap-irony.jpg]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jcv6mh0uok?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jcv6mh0uok?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Well, shit...

Rave: Computer fixed. Problem: Power cable broke. Bought new one for 100, and here I was, worried it was the power supply. Facepalm

Our family cat is special, like me.

She's been tryin' to mate with my other pet cat - and she doesn't like that XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
XD

yeah ...bad kitty stop...

awww yung (the dog we keep inside the house) maltese na lng walang ka pair XD

anyways

Rant:

temporary cant continue working on my personal project into the abbys for the time being taking a job test for Suspended Animation

Rave:

the job test is somewhat easy model, rig texture animate a character the character looks like something out of grand chase but wearing simple everyday cloths

having a bit of a hard time with the rigging part since i rarely rig stuuf usually just model and texture

Rant: I hate my speech and public speaking class so much. Every week we need to say a stupid speech for a few minutes. I suck at memorized speeches, but I'm alright at spontaneous ones. Just don't expect ideas to mesh together nicely.

I did this last week over 3 hours because it was so mind-numbingly boring. I wish I could have filled up the entire page.

[Image: IMG_1400-1.jpg]
(08-18-2010, 06:46 PM)HayWire Wrote: Our family cat is special, like me.

She's been tryin' to mate with my other pet cat - and she doesn't like that XD

Our two German Shepherds we have in our front yard have been friends since they were puppies (at least the guy was a puppy, the girl was about a year or two already), but even though they've been that way for a couple of years, the girl doesn't wanna let the guy to do etc etc whenever it's "that time". Theory is, the girl may think she's a metaphorical "guy" because she's way more fierce than the actual male dog, and the male dog just goes with it. In summary, lalaki ung babae bilang matandang dalaga XD

Side note: I recently saw two cats going at it on a window-sill across our music room. The entire class ended up watching the spectacle.

----------

RANT: Philosophy is being a mind-fuck these days @_@
Rave: I can't wait for Rant/Rave to reach page 444 Big grin

Rant/Rave: AGH. 10.6 posts per day on that other forum (and counting)
Rant: New "Boing Boing" -themed gif avatars are distracting as hell.

Rave: Preparing for Pasig run this October 10. Climbed 16 floors of our office building in 3:30 w00t! Vomit
LOL WTF 16 Floors!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBivk6xJfKo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBivk6xJfKo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

training =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
16 floors in an office building? So where are you working now, TS?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant: Seriously guys - some of thoe bouncy gifs are borderline NSFW. I don't mind, but do understand we may have young 'uns who read RR. Sad

@Fox

Run Up Philippines, the company that handles local distribution of Luna Online. I'm their PR writer, and I'm also trying help their game blog, Letsmmo.com, off the ground.
(08-19-2010, 09:36 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Rant: New "Boing Boing" -themed gif avatars are distracting as hell.

Rant:
I was wondering about that myself, the effects are quite... "hypnotic" to say at least.
[Image: nines.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,874 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,213 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy