Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:00 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Happy fourth anniversary, Raven Republic!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RR!!!!!!!!!!
Happy RR!!
It's a fine line to walk when dealing with parents, especially if they are admittedly immature/somewhat-evil/trollish in nature. Sometimes you will be in the right, sometimes you will be in the wrong (even when you're so convinced you're in the right).

I think you just have to swallow your pride and common sense sometimes in favor of what they view as respect and old-school values. Then again, sometimes you really have to stand up for yourself when enough is enough. Like I said, a fine line.
ditto
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Hahah Happy Anniversary, RR.

We must all form a hive mind in order for RR itself to achieve sentience.
(08-13-2010, 12:48 AM)NiX Wrote: I don't think your mom deserved that. I'm sure she just wanted to rest after a day of work. And somehow, she just wanted even a bit of your attention. Appreciate that. Minsan, pag inuutusan tayo ng magulang natin, even if it doesn't make sense, panlalambing nila yun.

(08-13-2010, 02:12 PM)Grim Wrote: It's a fine line to walk when dealing with parents, especially if they are admittedly immature/somewhat-evil/trollish in nature. Sometimes you will be in the right, sometimes you will be in the wrong (even when you're so convinced you're in the right).

I think you just have to swallow your pride and common sense sometimes in favor of what they view as respect and old-school values. Then again, sometimes you really have to stand up for yourself when enough is enough. Like I said, a fine line.

Good input, point taken. I just had that kick of irritation back when I was doing something that required my whole attention. I also said sorry soon after we both calmed down anyway (I rarely,rarely ever do.)

It's a love-hate relationship Smile always for the better.

EDIT: not complaining or anything, it's just that I think that smiley is mocking me. LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RR.

well as for the mom -dad fights about turning on things ect. well i woud have just plugged what ever (charger ect) or turned off the light than waste precious minutes fighting over it when i could be leveling up my character after spending 30 seconds doing their bidding.

im technically not a robot. im thinking of efficiency
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Happy birthday online procrastinating place!
Happy birthday place where we dump out MENTAL SHITS!

*These herbs i burn in memory of the amount of mental shit i've dumped*

[[ HERBS ]]

=D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Yeah, but have you ever played DotA/HoN? Think of it like RO, in a guild siege. About to lose the castle. That kind of attention. LOL

I'm just saying. >_> let's just drop the topic.
another topic:

http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-nati...mes-suck-3

people like this must........

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
insulting a whole genre of games won't get you far from what I've read about on the comments sections LOL

poor guy though he was asking for it LOL

but as this comment by another examiner suggests

"I'm not sure why everyone is getting so up-in-arms about this.
1. It's an opinion article.
2. Even though he is strongly opinionated, it's still an opinion.
3. This isn't going to change the fighting games you play, you'll still love SF/Tekken/SNK Fighters etc, even though Alex here doesn't.
4. Your mom isn't going to say "You need to stop playing them fighters cause The Examiner said so." Because seriously, I didn't hear about this site until this article came up on SRK.com...
5. One opinion isn't going to change the genre forever, the community at large will."

relax XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Belated Left-handers day LOL (it was yesterday)

Rant/Rave:
Me and my kada were at my friend's house yesterday. Good gad - she's effing rich D: (Y'know - automatic gates, private chef, a gym, 2 gardens, etc. etc. )

Rant:
Still tired =_=
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(08-14-2010, 02:47 AM)atdsutm Wrote: another topic:

http://www.examiner.com/xbox-360-in-nati...mes-suck-3

people like this must........

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His article boarded the FAILtrain the minute he said that SSBB was a fighting game.

BLASPHEMY!!!

Add to that he bragged about hiss kill ratio...in Halo 3

WTF man, the Modern Warfare series was far more brutal and unforgiving in their physics (no bunny-hopping, no running while shooting, fast deaths) and game mechanics than that POS title, and he has the audacity to brag about his kills?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,522 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy