Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:26 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
happy bday BD

crappy storm and black out nung tuesday di ako makatulog dahil sa lakas ng hangin masyadong malapit sa Ondoy ung feeling ... puro adrenaline katawan ko XD.

Well at least natuto akong mag tong its nung panahon na un LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Raffy wearing a thong? OH GOD IN HEAVEN WHAT IS THIS
Still no electricity in my place bulacan...
HOY, MERALCO! ASEKASUHIN NYO NGA YUNG LUGAR NAMIN!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
electric-city fail

Rave: just read and watch NHK ni youkoso manga and anime, id say the manga is incredibly twisted compare to the anime and really attacked the biggest issues in japan
XD 3days to fully restore power Blink

anyways

i apologize i accidentally posted 3 times effing internet was on the fritz forgot to one one more thing goat

for the comics industry for the smaller comic studios, youll end up probably doing most of the task but places like marvel or any meduim or big/high ends ones its now roughly divided into colorist, penciler(the person who does all the line art stuff) inker, layout artist so if your think you wanna work big time for comics better decide which of those will be your forte

"but she spoon-feeds us with important stuff regarding 2D and 3D" lol i taught she only teaches in the 2d area, photography and design subjects XD didny know she teaches 3d XD and what important stuff 3d? well anyways heres a basic rundown for 3d modelers your main concern will always be proper topology, edge flow meaning your model has to be modeled in a way it modeled according to the subjects anatomy so that later on when it comes on animation it will deform properly, poly count try to keep it as low as possible, unwrapping as quickly and efficient as you can,avoid poles or 5points shapes on your 3d models, as much as possible make sure everything is a quad...poles gives headaches later on believe me it gave me a lot before XD...well thats for modelers for animators well principles of animation and a bit of acting as for the others i dont know i am just average with the other areas of 3d XD modeling and animation is usually what i do the most

okies as a concept artist your main task in most of the times is being able to paint/draw anything the studios will ask so start brushing up on the stuff your not so good at and better start practicing on different kinds of people of any age of any shape of any race etc thats where most people fail since most of the time people get used only to one age teen, adult etc but they forget to also being to do old people, babies etc etc
Thankfully, we had electricity in Alabang by the time I got home yesterday. They did a great job of cleaning up, too.
(07-15-2010, 02:08 PM)RoninFang Wrote: okies as a concept artist your main task in most of the times is being able to paint/draw anything the studios will ask so start brushing up on the stuff your not so good at and better start practicing on different kinds of people of any age of any shape of any race etc thats where most people fail since most of the time people get used only to one age teen, adult etc but they forget to also being to do old people, babies etc etc

Ah yeah, but for now I'm trying to mess with good color combinations and different perspective views because I want to make scenes and stuff like that (at least, what my temporary interests say). I'll probably try another medium afterwards if I have time (and then colored pencils, which are probably one of the hardest to master).

I'm also having a hard time drawing old people, but I'll clear out my other priorities first. LOL
XD try water colors next time, water colors are hard cause you cant make a mistake with water color
Rant/Rave/IdunnoImtootired =_=

Wet ceiling paint = droplets of white paint on my laptop. <-- Not my fault. I was at school at the time they're painting the ceiling. (I think it was my sister who used it) =_=
Laptop now looks like it's got a new skin/theme/something like that. XP

Rave: I was able to memorize 3 chapters in one day. AND I answered all the questions in the test. I'm starting to like studying again. Weird but fun. LOL

Rant:Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. This is gonna eat all my spare time. >_<

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(07-15-2010, 11:29 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: Rant:Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. This is gonna eat all my spare time. >_<

It's already eating mine Chair

no MGSPW semi - nude streaking for a while LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rant: my ribs hurt, cant cough
Rant:

laundry shop should have been done with my clothes since yesterday (considering the rain) PERO BAKIT 10AM NA SARADO PA 11AM PASOK KO, AND I DON'T SEE MY CLOTHES IN THE "PICKUP" SECTION.

WALA AKONG UNIFORM. LECHE.
(07-16-2010, 09:47 AM)atdsutm Wrote: Rant: my ribs hurt, cant cough

Roll eyesHappy
(07-16-2010, 10:04 AM)Shintetsu Wrote:
Rant:

laundry shop should have been done with my clothes since yesterday (considering the rain) PERO BAKIT 10AM NA SARADO PA 11AM PASOK KO, AND I DON'T SEE MY CLOTHES IN THE "PICKUP" SECTION.

WALA AKONG UNIFORM. LECHE.

Washing clothes is overrated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,531 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy