Current time: 06-03-2024, 04:26 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rave:
I'm raving. No reason though.

Rant:
Crap. Wala pa yung Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Lightning Slash na ISO sa snesorama.us hanggang ngaun. Ermm
Rave - Ahhh, finally managed to get to Ilocos after being cooped up in a car for more than nine hours.

Rant - Lunar was right about the heat here. Definitely skull-scorching. Even the wind is too fething hot. >Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant:
Putangina VOTOMS is gonna take long, I guess.

[Image: VOTOMSTORRENT.jpg]
long downloads scare me.

rant:
Teh strangers are back! but i realize there's no point getting angry about it.

rave:
im planning to watch 300 tommorow.... ngayon palang ipapalabas dito.

rant:
I've only been to the movies twice since i arrived here. Unlike in the philippines where i often go to the movies almost every week.
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+April 04, 2007 11:13 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ April 04, 2007 11:13 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->long downloads scare me.[/quote:303d875d6c]
You can say that again. For crying out loud! I downloaded this file around 10am in the morning, now it's 11:30pm and it's almost midnight. I'm not even finished downloading it and this file's total size is only 290MB for crying out loud!!!

[Image: maderpaker.jpg]

Though torrents may be fast, but somehow if the file doesn't have enough seeds, it's goodbye to your precious time. Though I only downloaded it because it's the only VOTOMS OVA that's in .avi file, which supports my mp4's movie format. I wanna put it into my USB and watch it all day. XD
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+April 04, 2007 11:29 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ April 04, 2007 11:29 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> For crying out loud! I downloaded this file around 10am in the morning, now it's 11:30pm and it's almost midnight. I'm not even finished downloading it and this file's total size is only 290MB for crying out loud!!! [/quote:c4cd506aa6]
What's taking yours so long? I already finished acquiring it, in a much shorter time frame.
Probably because I can't trust GLOBE or it's either I didn't configure my preferences at Bit Torrent. Argh

Well at least I'm finished downloading it.
first of all ... Im bored to death!!!!!!!!!

anywayz about that topic about Boss Fox getting mugged the only remedy I can give is that I and my mother are unlucky (in varying degrees in that area)

To date I have (surely) lost 4 wallets each holding expensive and/or sentimental stuff
the worst
IDs from my past schools
mementos (inlcuding the wallets themselves)
at least 3k worth in cash (not to mention money I've lost in my pockets)
and what I think it the coup de grace
my PS2 memory card
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Bloody Rant:

I now own a XBOX 360, and yet when I finaly(it has been a long tym BTW) had tym to play my box, I play God of War 2 instead Wtf .. Kinda funny huh..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
I AM FUXXORD.

3 FINALS ALL SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY. MAY DEFENSE PA NG THESIS PROPOSAL.
meh. just finished AC4s in both english and japanese. Now there's no more suspense... got the max FRS and all parts.. Now I'm bored. currently waiting for Devil may cry 4
Happy Easter everyone!

And happy birthday to BoltAction, wherever he may be.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+April 07, 2007 10:54 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ April 07, 2007 10:54 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I AM FUXXORD.

3 FINALS ALL SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY. MAY DEFENSE PA NG THESIS PROPOSAL. [/quote:5b77220dfa]
Yew kan dew it! Just don't log in RR for the moment and think of the free time you'll have after that!!! Big grin

Oh, and happy easter!

And Happy Birthday to Boltaction57 Big grin
Happy B-day to those(Again >_<) I forgot to greet...And advance b-day for Master Mantis(RoninFang) XD

We're back from Baguio
... My legs hurt from a 6 hour drive Chair
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
ooh, I know how boring those get...

Happy B-Day to BoltAction
ಠ_ಠ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,073,828 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,213 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy